KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

theyre already that big? usually takes me about a week to get them that size. what light cycle are you currently running?

KingJohnC, along for the ride brother! Subbed and reading up!

Hey hey KingJohn giving it a looksie myself! Pretty lil babes ya got there.

Also got my pic up on my journal if ya wanna give a look.

Hey hey KingJohn giving it a looksie myself! Pretty lil babes ya got there.

Also got my pic up on my journal if ya wanna give a look.

Welcome to the site Flinstone! I'm sure we will all love to see your new grow journal! You should put a link to it in your signature.

As KingJohn said it so simply, here you go:

KingJohn said:
to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from the first page of your grow journal and use the globe icon with the chain link on it to open a window, paste the web address into the open window.

GrowLow, welcome to the site as well. I hope you find a wealth of knowledge with your time spent with us ;)

your brains look healthy! lol im a big fan of the root plug,i had issues galore with rockwool i would take 3 times the number of cuts i needed as 2/3rds would die and ive never had a seed make it very long after germ, the plugs have beneficial stuff and are ph balanced and i get near 100% success plus they look like chocolate cake!:thumb: oh and you can sterilize them and recharge with bennies on any that do fail, i just soak them in h202 35% diluted 50/50 with distilled water, or set them in the pressure cooker up out of the water for 15 min, like an autoclave and reuse after a recharge or just use them sterile

i agree the 18/6 seems to work alot better than 24 hours a day, plants just need that rest period like everyone else

Thanks AG I'm still learning, I can't even get a picture posted in my journal, still using links :(
Can't seem to figure it out on the phone

at night plants do at least 3 things,
1, repair damage done during the lights on period,
2, sends nutrients back down to roots and this encourages more root growth, their was a study done with 3 clones under 3 light schedules, 18-6 had much more root growth then 24-0 and 20-4, so i think that if a plants got more roots then it can support a much bigger plant and provide mure nutrients and water, this can only mean bigger plants.
3, stretch. when a plants in the shade it stretches, so when the lights go out the plant does the same thing as its looking for the light again, so under 18-6 the stem and branches grow quicker meaning more nodes and bigger plants,

its why plants stretch so much when you flip 12-12, if you go from 24-0 to 12-12 then you get more stretch then going from 18-6 to 12-12.

glr is another good veg light schedule but cant be used with autos else its what id be using now, once my auto project is finished ill be going back to glr as i think that produced the best results for me, but not used it for a while so wont know until i test it again,

glr is another good veg light schedule but cant be used with autos else its what id be using now, once my auto project is finished ill be going back to glr as i think that produced the best results for me, but not used it for a while so wont know until i test it again,

I used GLR for my first grow and I am very pleased with the results so far. At the end of 8 weeks of vegetation, all of my plants were pre-flowering with a surprising 4 females out of my 5 plants. The plants grew well even in high heat and low humidity and the root balls were well formed but not overly dense when I transplanted my ladies. On top of all that, energy use was reduced by ~30% compared to the 18/6 lighting schedule, which I also believe helped alleviate the heat issues. I definitely will be using GLR for all of my grows from now on. If that means I can't grow autos, so be it. It may make the overall grow longer, but I am enjoying the process of growing cannabis too much to be too concerned with that at the moment.

Vegetative Day 06

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_004.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_005.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_006.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_007.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_008.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_009.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_010.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-06-2013_-_011.JPG