KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

using the General Hydroponic Rapid Rooter mat has greatly increased my successful germination rate. for the cost of less then 30 cents per seed is cheap insurance for me to ensure my expensive seeds are given the best chance of a successful germination. the Rapid Rooter mat appears to keep the seed with the proper amount of moisture to germinate.
So if I were to follow in your footsteps I would only purchase the Rapid Rooter mat, not the Rapid Rooter tray nor their 50 cone package. I'm assuming any heating pad will do. Correct?

Subbed!

Excellent documentation of your grow so far, and thanks for the invitation. I will be sure to be in here as often as I can.

>>> Hey JC what is that brown cubes that look like chocolate brownies

I said this exact same thing ;)

I see I am a little late.I couldn't figure oiut the notifications tab at first but I am here now and as I see a lot of people have said and I will to.Thanks for the invite and I cant wait.I can only look at the pics because of my connection speed but that will do just fine:):) SOLO

Thanks for the invite. Great to see your getting some solid mother plants. I take it regular seeds? Is a fact they hold tighter genetics from regular seeds. I've got atad lazy in my older age and end up using fem seeds for some of my mothers. I read the end page or two of you last journal, bummer about the kickless herbs. That's a funny topic sometimes. I'm one of the hardest persons to catch a 'buzz' but I've noticed all weeds hit people differently. A real high CBD with no THC you wood have a hard time telling the high. But even vendors throw out afew bad seed here and there. Hell even could've been off their main mother. That is if it's just one plant. And another thing theres a lot of strains that don't do a lot it seems. That's why you want that special mother Well I'll check back in abit see how your doing here. Keepem Green

If I had space to play with I am so omg keen on Dr Grinspoon and the G13 Brainstorm Haze. I would make one pound monsters of them easily hillbilly style! Working on legit breeder license in conjunction with my dispensary , I need to do this or I will go insane!

John you fellas are going to make mint medicine there , my old mentor told me the Brainstorm ambers stay fresh for a long time , makes sandy keif when grown past prime but hits the head like a inspiration hammer with some euphoric effects and major pain killing and anti inflammatory aspects. I think you found a bingo with that strain ;) G13 (More pain killing) or straight up Brainstorm are both some of the most impressive plants I ever seen G13 can taste very woody if stretched out I remember correctly. They are also some of the most ripped off strains out there with a lot of impostors....

Vegetative Day 04

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-04-2013_-_001.JPG
KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-04-2013_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-04-2013_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-04-2013_-_004.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-04-2013_-_005.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-04-2013_-_006.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-04-2013_-_007.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-04-2013_-_008.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-04-2013_-_009.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_10-04-2013_-_010.JPG

Back