KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Great harvest my friends
OK
Brainstorm haze no.1 450g
Brainstorm haze no.3 462g

I want that rep! and im 1-0 in rep competitions on here at the moment haha

Would anyone care to guess the dried weight of both Brainstorm Haze #1 and Brainstorm Haze #3? I will give 230+ reputation points to the closest guess without going over.

https://www.420magazine.com What is reputation?

Brainstorm Haze #1 333 grams and #2 369 grams @702 total which is 66 grams more than my first psychic guess (post#744)Doubled :19
Superb plants KingJohnC and labexperiment

Lab mentioned 36 relative humidity , that is a tad bit drier than most but is very good humidity for smokables.

Also , his LA confidential plants were gorgeous I mean absolutely dreamy but something was amiss in the process beyond his control therefor he did a professional grow on a bunk genetic so not his fault. This meds looks delicious and from lack of complaint from "Johnyappleseed" here I think he found a winner! 'Fist pump!!!

John been having a tough go lately and he could use a major pat on the back he is a HUGE part of the 420 community extremely active communicator and has tremendous Wisdom! I learned so much from John I hope he knows how much I adore his grows. His ethics are beyond repute and his morals are always on par. We are very fortunate.

I will be right over when yer nugs are dried hahahaha! I am out of meds ><

That's enough meds for a whole hospital full of dead heads, 38oz+??? Damn fine job you guys.:lot-o-toke:

Drying Rack

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-25_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-25_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-25_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-25_-_004.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-25_-_005.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-25_-_006.JPG

Hey KJC and lab I thought that 1100 number was for both plants I had to look again then I had to backtrack lol
so my 400 would have only been for B1 lets call it 800 for both since 3 had similar numbers to 1

Back
Top Bottom