KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

They sound like some really nice strains...number 3 sounds amazing!
Good news in the black dog method 7 led glasses, good friend is heading stateside for Easter so will bring me back a pair!!! That was lucky, just have to wait a month!

I was trying to buy the bubble magic machine but yet again they are not being sold in the UK and are slightly to big to ask my friend to bring it back for me, any mini waging machine should do the trick though correct?

I'm now thinking of what to do with trim and thought hashish May be best way to go...until they start selling the magical butter in the uk!!!

I think I need to move!
:lot-o-toke:All 420 members are more than welcome state side, I'll get started on your passport right away. lol:welcome:

Hi, America
I'll have one green card please

Brainstorm Haze #1 Smoke Report

Brainstorm Haze #1 has very little taste, possibly a little sweet. The effects are an energetic clear high. Brainstorm Haze #1 negatives are dry mouth.

Brainstorm Haze #1 has very little taste, possibly a little sweet. The effects are an energetic clear high. Brainstorm Haze #1 negatives are dry mouth.

If you take a little dab of Biotene dry mouth gel (available in drug stores),

and swish around in your mouth BEFORE you smoke, it will alleviate most if

not all of the dry mouth.

If you take a little dab of Biotene dry mouth gel (available in drug stores),

and swish around in your mouth BEFORE you smoke, it will alleviate most if

not all of the dry mouth.

I use that and I did not think about using it before you smoke ..Thank-you for the tip :)

:lot-o-toke:

The taste is mild. I didn't notice any discernible flavors, and it was very smooth. I took 3 hoots from my pipe, the high took about 5 minutes to take effect and immediately I began to feel a little sleepy, just a little though. I felt very relaxed yet motivated at the same time, I wanted to do something, there was an upbeat happy feeling. The only negative was a very slight headache that lasted throughout the hour long high, and a little past.

I will smoke both variants of Brainstorm Haze for a week each to determine if these effects are stable or mood dependant before medicating and update my reports.

P.S.
The dry weights will be reported after the curing is complete.

T-minus 1 hr & 35 mins until Showtime.

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

The taste is mild. I didn't notice any discernible flavors, and it was very smooth. I took 3 hoots from my pipe, the high took about 5 minutes to take effect and immediately I began to feel a little sleepy, just a little though. I felt very relaxed yet motivated at the same time, I wanted to do something, there was an upbeat happy feeling. The only negative was a very slight headache that lasted throughout the hour long high, and a little past.

I will smoke both variants of Brainstorm Haze for a week each to determine if these effects are stable or mood dependant before medicating and update my reports.

P.S.
The dry weights will be reported after the curing is complete.

I like your smoke report labexperiment taking in all factors at the test time. How long are you thinking for the dry weights?
edit duh "after the curing is complete",how long of a cure is needed?

I like your smoke report labexperiment taking in all factors at the test time. How long are you thinking for the dry weights?
edit duh "after the curing is complete",how long of a cure is needed?

7 days to cure, so this Sunday at 2 am she will be fully smoke-able and weights will be posted.

Back
Top Bottom