KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Wouldn't that be something, bang on a kilo

Cannot find these in the UK anywhere! I really wanted a pair of these or the method 7s but both are not available for sell in any websites that do not want to charge me $30 import tax....
I wouldn't have to import them if they were sold in the UK!

I have found a couple in the UK like the lumii brand buy all reviews I have read say they help little to balance there colours, just protect your eyes...which I have glasses for

HiddenKoncept since you under LED not HPS I think you want a different set of shades, I looked into those and they seemed to be specific to wavelengths of HPS.

The best thing I have found to see plants in a more 'natural' color, besides taking out of tent and inspecting under normal light, is to take a white balanced photo and examine that for nute deficiency or the such.

Looks like the trich density on that strain is high=potent.

HiddenKoncept since you under LED not HPS I think you want a different set of shades, I looked into those and they seemed to be specific to wavelengths of HPS.

The best thing I have found to see plants in a more 'natural' color, besides taking out of tent and inspecting under normal light, is to take a white balanced photo and examine that for nute deficiency or the such.

Looks like the trich density on that strain is high=potent.

Yeah that is what Im currently doing, works pretty well but glasses would be better, the method 7 make a pair that is specifically for LED grows, $80 but goes up by $40 due to import tax...shipping is only 10 bucks, 30 for import tax!!!!!

Thinking to do the research and try and make my own, don't have to look good, just do the job.

Thanks for all the help!!

Smoke report Brainstorm Haze #3

The taste is mild. I didn't notice any discernible flavors, and it was very smooth. I took 5 hoots from my pipe, the high took about 5 minutes to take effect. I started feeling very clear headed, focused, upbeat, and energetic. I felt very alert and did notice my heartbeat speed up. Dry mouth kicked in about 10 minutes into the high, but only lasted about 10 minutes. The high lasted a little over one hour. I found it easy to complete tasks around the house, I would set out to do one thing and end up doing 5. I enjoyed the high, and would recommend this variant to anyone looking for help with depression.

The taste is mild. I didn't notice any discernible flavors, and it was very smooth. I took 5 hoots from my pipe, the high took about 5 minutes to take effect. I started feeling very clear headed, focused, upbeat, and energetic. I felt very alert and did notice my heartbeat speed up. Dry mouth kicked in about 10 minutes into the high, but only lasted about 10 minutes. The high lasted a little over one hour. I found it easy to complete tasks around the house, I would set out to do one thing and end up doing 5. I enjoyed the high, and would recommend this variant to anyone looking for help with depression.

You just sold me on Brainstorm Haze , I will be ordering s batch of seeds as soon as I get my feet back on the ground :)

I bet as you fellas cure it the dry mouth issue will diminish :thumb:

Yeah that is what Im currently doing, works pretty well but glasses would be better, the method 7 make a pair that is specifically for LED grows, $80 but goes up by $40 due to import tax...shipping is only 10 bucks, 30 for import tax!!!!!

Thinking to do the research and try and make my own, don't have to look good, just do the job.

Thanks for all the help!!

Good find man, I did not see the LED specfic one.

:lot-o-toke:Nice report labexperiment, I like that type of high, and the Avatar is super cool.

Brainstorm Haze #3 has a light sandalwood flavor. The effects are a very clear high with muscle relaxing qualities, but only small amount of pain relief. The negatives are dry mouth.

They sound like some really nice strains...number 3 sounds amazing!
Good news in the black dog method 7 led glasses, good friend is heading stateside for Easter so will bring me back a pair!!! That was lucky, just have to wait a month!

I was trying to buy the bubble magic machine but yet again they are not being sold in the UK and are slightly to big to ask my friend to bring it back for me, any mini waging machine should do the trick though correct?

I'm now thinking of what to do with trim and thought hashish May be best way to go...until they start selling the magical butter in the uk!!!

I think I need to move!

The negatives are dry mouth.

LOL, I kinda like the cottonmouth effect of certain strains, hehe. If I forget that I smoked, it's a reminder, "You're still high, dude!"

Back
Top Bottom