KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_01-12-2014_-_007.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_01-12-2014_-_008.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_01-12-2014_-_009.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_01-12-2014_-_010.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_01-12-2014_-_011.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_01-12-2014_-_012.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_01-12-2014_-_013.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_01-12-2014_-_014.JPG

Day 7 of flowering and all`s well. They be lookin` great, keep it up. Peace.

big green bushy bundles of love you have there John! It is a bit dark along the sides, do you rotate them at all or is there a light we're not seeing here?

Just look at the picture. You see the plants on the edges they are dark and not lit like the middle. He needs another light.

right now they're fine, but he did veg them long and they might get too big for that one light

then again he grew 3 regular seeds and I don't think he expected 3 females

right now they're fine, but he did veg them long and they might get too big for that one light

then again he grew 3 regular seeds and I don't think he expected 3 females

To me this is the most important time for them to be drowned in light. There is not enough light to go around here.

Just giving my honest opinion is all.

To me this is the most important time for them to be drowned in light. There is not enough light to go around here.

Just giving my honest opinion is all.

I agree. I have noticed that the stretch determines how much bud I harvest. a healthy stretch gives me a good harvest

Mental stuff! Incredible to watch!

When you defoiled just before flowering, how did you determine which leaves and stuff to cut off KJC? Is there a method to your madness? ;)

I've taken a few clones and i will definitely be experimenting with super cropping on one of them, and comparing yields to the other plants (assuming more than 1 roots, fingers crossed).

Mental stuff! Incredible to watch!

When you defoiled just before flowering, how did you determine which leaves and stuff to cut off KJC? Is there a method to your madness? ;)

I've taken a few clones and i will definitely be experimenting with super cropping on one of them, and comparing yields to the other plants (assuming more than 1 roots, fingers crossed).

When I defoliated I removed most of the large fan leaves on the main stalk and the stems, the fan leaves at the tops and bud sites are not removed. This encourages the leaves at all the bud sites to grow larger.

When I defoliated I removed most of the large fan leaves on the main stalk and the stems, the fan leaves at the tops and bud sites not removed. This encourages the leaves at all the bud sites to grow larger.
Your innocent by-stander speaks; I left the top fan leafs on my plant during my first defoliation yesterday because I noticed on everyone's photos that's how it was done. Now I know the reason why. Thanxx KJC...

I thought I would share with you the ppm of the nutrient solution I am using. The FLORA SERIES CALCULATOR 10-07-10 does not include the Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus which includes Nitrogen (N), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg) and Iron (Fe)

FLORA_SERIES_CALCULATOR_10-07-10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom