KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Vegetative Day 53

Brainstorm Haze was watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom, 5 millilitres per gallon of Calcium and Magnesium and 8 millilitres per gallon of Super B+.

Vegetative Day 53

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_11-22-2013_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_11-22-2013_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_11-22-2013_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_11-22-2013_-_004.JPG

How long does a grower use transition nute schedule in your type of medium? Correct me if wrong, but haven't you been using transition schedule for the last few feedings?

I have not been feeding transitional nutrients yet only full strength nutrients and the plants are growing well now, with 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom

N AN UN P K Ca Mg S Fe Mn Zn Cu B Mo Co
87 8 0 38 125 67 26 35 1.5 0.6 0.1 0.1 0 0.01 0

unfortunately Botanicare seems to have removed the nutrient calculator information for the Cal-Mag plus that contains nitrogen and iron in their 2-0-0 formula and I am not able to find any information either for the Super B+, but the amount of nitrogen and iron will be above these levels.

Thanks KJC, and I have a question for you on the GH products. I continue to get yellowing leaves, not just from the bottom, on my girls in flower...day 32-ish. It seems it is a nitrogen deficiency. Is there one of the GH products that you might beef up on to correct this?
I don't want to go the urine methods etc., just wondering if you've ever adjusted the GH to suit this.
Hope that is okay to ask here!
Thanks!

Are you hydro or soil?

If hydro, what do the roots look like? I've heard lots of folks do well in hydro until around 3rd week of flower.
If soil, then I'm gonna let someone more knowledgeable (that could be almost anyone!) help.

Are you hydro or soil?

If hydro, what do the roots look like? I've heard lots of folks do well in hydro until around 3rd week of flower.
If soil, then I'm gonna let someone more knowledgeable (that could be almost anyone!) help.
Hi Hiker, sorry I missed this. I'm in soil/soiless. I think I have the prob corrected now with the cal/mag! Thanks for the input though! :thumb:

Plants look great KJC! I see so many plants that are LST'd (including mine) that it looks like a totally different type of plant when it's growing straight up. LOL

:surf:

Greetings to the King , Great Friedday to your Highness and I hope all is well in the Kingdom

420th post in your journal!

Looking forward to seeing those gals blossom!

Back
Top Bottom