KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Vegetative Day 65

Brainstorm Haze was watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom, 5 millilitres per gallon of Calcium and Magnesium and 8 millilitres per gallon of Super B+.

Day temp 72F
Night temp 68F

Day RH 42%
Night RH 76%

Vegetative Day 65

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_12-04-2013_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_12-04-2013_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_12-04-2013_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_12-04-2013_-_004.JPG

I now use Rapid Rooters mat cut into individual squares instead of rockwool, I soak the Rapid Rooters in pH adjusted water for 15 minutes before use. Rapid Rooters are from General Hydroponics and seem to provide seeds the correct amount of moisture and air to germinate. I place the seeds in a glass with pH adjusted water for 30-36 hours or until tap roots emerge and then place the seeds into the individual Rapid Rooters squares. I place the seeds in the Rapid Rooters under a light. I moisten the Rapid Rooters every day with pH adjusted water with a syringe.
Your innocent bystander speaks.

KJC, could you continue the steps to your method up until the point you have the plant in it's medium?

im lazy I don't use phed water for rooting plugs only did the 5.5 thing with rockwool and never used that for long lol
I just use tap on my plugs but the waters pretty good here
like I said im lazy I throw mine in wet paper towel till I get 5/8 to 3/4 inch taproot and split the plug enough to drop in the seed with the taproot in the right direction, then I use a toothpick to hold it shut and like kjc I just keep it moist
for me tho with tap water

Your innocent bystander speaks.

KJC, could you continue the steps to your method up until the point you have the plant in it's medium?

I now use Rapid Rooters mat cut into individual squares instead of rockwool, I soak the Rapid Rooters in pH adjusted water for 15 minutes before use. Rapid Rooters are from General Hydroponics and seem to provide seeds the correct amount of moisture and air to germinate. I place the seeds in a glass with pH adjusted water for 30-36 hours or until tap roots emerge and then place the seeds into the individual Rapid Rooters squares. I place the seeds in the Rapid Rooters under a light. I moisten the Rapid Rooters every day with pH adjusted water with a syringe. in only a few days roots will emerge from the bottom of the Rapid Rooter square. I prepare a soiless mixture of peat moss, perlite and vermiculite and moisten it. I take a 5" round pot and form the moist soiless mixture into the pot and make a deeper depression for the Rapid Rooter to rest in. I take mycorrhizae powder and sprinkle it on the sides and bottom of the Rapid Rooter square and roots. I also place some mycorrhizae powder into the depression where the Rapid Rooter will sit. I place the Rapid Rooter into the depression in the 5" pot and bury the stem of the seedling deeper then the top of the Rapid Rooter square. I then place the transplanted seedling under a light set for 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for vegetative growth. the seedlings grow rapidly with this method.

Thanxx...

I now use Rapid Rooters mat cut into individual squares instead of rockwool, I soak the Rapid Rooters in pH adjusted water for 15 minutes before use. Rapid Rooters are from General Hydroponics and seem to provide seeds the correct amount of moisture and air to germinate. I place the seeds in a glass with pH adjusted water for 30-36 hours or until tap roots emerge and then place the seeds into the individual Rapid Rooters squares. I place the seeds in the Rapid Rooters under a light. I moisten the Rapid Rooters every day with pH adjusted water with a syringe. in only a few days roots will emerge from the bottom of the Rapid Rooter square. I prepare a soiless mixture of peat moss, perlite and vermiculite and moisten it. I take a 5" round pot and form the moist soiless mixture into the pot and make a deeper depression for the Rapid Rooter to rest in. I take mycorrhizae powder and sprinkle it on the sides and bottom of the Rapid Rooter square and roots. I also place some mycorrhizae powder into the depression where the Rapid Rooter will sit. I place the Rapid Rooter into the depression in the 5" pot and bury the stem of the seedling deeper then the top of the Rapid Rooter square. I then place the transplanted seedling under a light set for 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for vegetative growth. the seedlings grow rapidly with this method.
I will be trying this method when I germ my seeds. Thanx for the info KJC. Although I need to figure out how to adapt this for hydro. Maybe still take theese steps till there established and then transplant.

Good day Maharaj
I see things are doing really well in your grow I think this is why you are KJC you give a Kingly description of every thing you do an get the results
Thank you for your help with the links for the thyroid and have a brilliant skunkday

Back
Top Bottom