KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Hello SER RicoRico, In Case You Had Not Noticed, I Have Knighted You:high-five:!!! A Heavy Responsibility, But One I Think YOU Will Bear With Alacrity!!! SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Thank you James. I will :high-five:

For anyone who doesn't have a right hand mouse button,

That means with a "brisk and cheerful readiness."

Remember, Our Main Task, Is To Protect The Realm Of 420, From People Trying To Sell Codeine,Coke,ETC On Here, It Is Our Job To Spot Them, Then Root Them Out, A Heavy Responsibility To Say The Least SER RICORICO. Thank You For Accepting Your Knight Hood SER!!!:high-five: SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

John , when a couple of the male flowers open they take a 5 point flower shape and dust , whe a couple of them open up you can start collecting. If you need instructions for 6+ month method to keep it fresh lemme know. <3 bros and broettes!

Noob question;

What's the difference between bananas and pollen sacks? Do bananas open?

TYIA

Noob question;

What's the difference between bananas and pollen sacks? Do bananas open?

TYIA

I will try to answer this. I don't have much experience with it. If I get it wrong feel free to slap me upside the head :rofl:

Pollen sacks are produced by male and hermaphrodite cannabis. Pollen sacks can be in the shape of balls and or some have an actual banana shape. These produce the general pollen that can breed male/female plants.

Another anomaly is the late flower banana. These supposedly contain female pollen and produce feminized seeds.

Let the head slapping begin :rofl:

LA Confidential number 2 should produce all female pollen from all of the pollen sacks and bananas it produces. LA Confidential number 1 is in a 5 gallon pot and LA Confidential number 2 is in a 1 gallon pot.

Greetings King JC :xmas:

Congratulations and Salutations :goodjob:

Your patience is paying off. We see Balls :partyboy:

You have a lot of love for these plants and they are showing you love in return.

Plusreps and Thank you for the Hi-five-proxy-knighthood :high-five:

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_031.JPG

I shall remain vigilant, SER :thumb:

And these are the so called "Bananas" or "Nanners", SER :thumb:

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_029.JPG

Normally these develop inside the male flower and only appear when the male has opened

In a feminised plant these appear when the plant is over mature.

Then she grows just the important part of the male flower

and these would release female pollen if left long enough.

They can also be brought on, as in this case by a form of stress treatment.

These do not contain much pollen, but it is always female pollen as far as I have read.

Please feel free to correct and illuminate me :xmas:

Mr. Squirryl is very interested and says " :ciao: KJC."

Well Good Skunkday all in the kingdom! Nice looking buds KJC it looks like your plan is coming together & we ALL like it when a plan comes together

Well Good Skunkday all in the kingdom! Nice looking buds KJC

it looks like your plan is coming together &

we ALL like it when a plan comes together

Yes we do, SER :thumb:

v = RZuMhp3qhyY

:xmas:

Back
Top Bottom