KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Flower Day 51

LA Confidential was watered with 1 gallon of a nutrient mixture consisting of 5 millilitres of per gallon of Flora Gro, 13 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 15 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom. trichome development can be seen on the sugar leaves. yellow leaves were removed. LA Confidential is getting very heavy with bud and all the tallest branches have fallen over. I am considering lowering the cooltube.

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_001.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_002.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_003.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_004.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_005.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_006.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_007.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_008.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_009.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_010.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_011.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_012.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_013.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_014.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_015.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_016.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_017.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_018.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_019.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_020.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_021.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_022.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_023.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_024.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_026.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_025.JPG

Flower Day 35

LA Confidential number 2 continues to be sprayed daily with a silver thiosulfate solution. odd growth is seen in the small buds, it looks like the calyx's are swelling.

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_027.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_028.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_029.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_030.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_031.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_032.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_033.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_034.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_035.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_036.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_037.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_08-23-2013_-_038.JPG

Looking good KingJohn. Looks like you could have some balls there. Hoping for the best.

THE INNOCENT BYSTANDER IS BACK JOHN. AS USUAL, AWED & AMAZED:Namaste:

very nice,

you know the plant yours spraying, well its hard to tell by the pics but is their any bananas on it, the bottom pic and the 5th from bottom looks like it may have pollen sacs, it could just be the pistils due to the light from the camera but looks like a banana from where im sitting,
if you look at the bottom pic and go to the very top of the bud, just to the right their looks like a banana sticking up, then on the same pic if you go to the top and then about an inch down and to the left that also looks like a fem pollen sac, maybe you mentioned this a few pages back but i just had a quick flick to get caught up.

then a few pics up also look like it has pollen sacs, i think im seeing bananas and not just pistils, so is this what your seeing on the plant, if you can see these bananas then chances are its releasing pollen all ready, but you need to have a very close look under the leaves are each node, when i hermie a plant to get pollen the bananas grow out the buds usually just after the pollen sacs at the nods have opened or are starting to open, their usually well hidden by leaves so its best if you raise the plant up so your sort of looking up at it from the bottom, that will give you a good view of the underside of each bud and at the nodes, you might find the pollen sacs below the leaves at each node, these usually open before the bananas grow out the buds, at least using the method i use thats what i find,

will you still be collecting the pollen for a future cross, ive kept pollen viable for a few months just by sotring it in an air tight tub and leaving it in a dark place, i leave it in the bottom of a wardrobe so its getting stable temps and not getting moved about much, some say its best to store it in the fridge but water kills pollen so im sure when you remove it from the fridge then the inside of the tub will get condensation on it and kill the pollen, so ive not used the fridge method, i just collect it in a tub like a fish food tub and store that in the dark, ive been collecting pollen from an auto male for the last 2 weeks and got plenty now but will collect as much as i can for future auto crosses as its a very nice big male auto,

very nice,

you know the plant yours spraying, well its hard to tell by the pics but is their any bananas on it, the bottom pic and the 5th from bottom looks like it may have pollen sacs, it could just be the pistils due to the light from the camera but looks like a banana from where im sitting,
if you look at the bottom pic and go to the very top of the bud, just to the right their looks like a banana sticking up, then on the same pic if you go to the top and then about an inch down and to the left that also looks like a fem pollen sac, maybe you mentioned this a few pages back but i just had a quick flick to get caught up.

then a few pics up also look like it has pollen sacs, i think im seeing bananas and not just pistils, so is this what your seeing on the plant, if you can see these bananas then chances are its releasing pollen all ready, but you need to have a very close look under the leaves are each node, when i hermie a plant to get pollen the bananas grow out the buds usually just after the pollen sacs at the nods have opened or are starting to open, their usually well hidden by leaves so its best if you raise the plant up so your sort of looking up at it from the bottom, that will give you a good view of the underside of each bud and at the nodes, you might find the pollen sacs below the leaves at each node, these usually open before the bananas grow out the buds, at least using the method i use thats what i find,

will you still be collecting the pollen for a future cross, ive kept pollen viable for a few months just by storing it in an air tight tub and leaving it in a dark place, i leave it in the bottom of a wardrobe so its getting stable temps and not getting moved about much, some say its best to store it in the fridge but water kills pollen so im sure when you remove it from the fridge then the inside of the tub will get condensation on it and kill the pollen, so ive not used the fridge method, i just collect it in a tub like a fish food tub and store that in the dark, ive been collecting pollen from an auto male for the last 2 weeks and got plenty now but will collect as much as i can for future auto crosses as its a very nice big male auto,

I am unsure what i am seeing up close on the plant, there may be pollen sacks and bananas growing or seeds. the calyx's are swelling at a couple of small buds. i plan to collect pollen should i have enough pollen sacks to collect from.

if you give the treated plant a gentle tap on the stem you may even see some pollen fall, you need to try and find the open pollen sacs and catch the pollen in something like a small tub, some also place the pot onto some dark shiny paper, then you can see the pollen when it falls on the paper, how ever i find this method a lot harder to collect pollen as you have to get it off the paper which is difficult as it tends to stick by static so you lose a lot, i have been collecting pollen from a male auto for nearly 3 weeks now and as long as the plant is not getting a fan blowing on it then the pollen stays in the flower until i tap the stem and collect it in a pot,

hopefully you get some pollen soon and can use it for future breeding projects.

it sure looks like you got pollen sacs to me,

My King, SORRY For The LONG Absence, But I Have Been Patrolling Your Realm On Horseback, And Making Sure That There Were No Invasions Forthcoming,Dragons To Slay,Maidens To Rescue, And Weak To Defend!!! Luckily There Were No Major Problems Occurring This Time Around Your Kingdom, Your Grace, But As The Head Knight Of Your Palace Guard, It Is My Duty To Make Sure Your Graces Realm Is Safe,Being A Knight Of The Realm Takes A Lot Of Responsibility, Especially In Keeping Your Graces Realm SAFE:high-five:!!!But That Is Why I Have A SER Before My Name, And Since That Means I Am A Knight, I Take My Business In Protecting The Realm Seriously,INDEED!!! Never Worry When I Am On The Prowl For You Your Grace!!! BTW Your Grace, The Plants Continue To Look Absolutely AWESOME!!! SINCERELY,SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Back
Top Bottom