KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Flower Day 36

LA Confidential was watered with a nutrient mixture consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 15 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

nice fucking plants! looks like it has some chemdawg in it my dude! it should have a super powered fruit smell if so! i dont know why the fuck i keep getting unsubbed.

my blackout kush are taking on that chemdawg smell now..its great. i cant wait till they get fat like your girl is now.

let em plump up fully! 70 flower days at least! they get fully plump! dont know why harley is cutting his so early bothers me!

Flower Day 37

I noticed the silver thiosulfate solution darkening so i mixed up a fresh batch consisting of 20 millilitres silver nitrate solution, 20 millilitres sodium thiosulfate solution, 360 millilitres of distilled water and 1 drop of ivory liquid soap as a surfactant. LA Confidential number 2 continues to be sprayed daily with silver thiosulfate solution.

Flower Day 37

I noticed the silver thiosulfate solution darkening so i mixed up a fresh batch consisting of 20 millilitres silver nitrate solution, 20 millilitres sodium thiosulfate solution and 360 millilitres of distilled water. LA Confidential number 2 continues to be sprayed daily with silver thiosulfate solution.
with a 49-56 day flower period you are cutting it close if you plan to allow it to impregnate itself :( Just a suggestion but maybe start spraying when the plants are a week or two in flower when first flowers start up. I am no expert but that is just what crossed my mind. La Confidential is a 49-56 day flower plant right?

LA Confidential is 49-56 day strain according to the breeder. i began spraying LA Confidential number 2 at day 7 of flowering before pistils were visible. LA Confidential number 1 seems to be maturing faster then i had expected.

LA Confidential is 49-56 day strain according to the breeder. i began spraying LA Confidential number 2 at day 7 of flowering before pistils were visible. LA Confidential number 1 seems to be maturing faster then i had expected.
ok I understand now , perfect :) Did you veg it with Metal Halide or CFL? Sometimes they mature faster when they switch to HPS , it is like "REAL LIGHT LETS GO GIRLS!!" lol please forgive my goofiness ><

each one of johns colas should be this big because hes using a similar feed that i was. thats if you leave em long enough buddy ;)

B.real,I just read that Nirvana journal, so I know your restrictions, you might have already, but if not, have you thought of increasing pot size to get more root expansion? That could give you more bud even on the time scale you are on. I thought it was amazing what you did in 12 weeks with just a week veg! It was just a thought to consider. +reps

Good Sativaday to the King & loyal subjects :peace:

Is #2 starting to pop balls yet? Can you show a pic of the portion you sprayed or is it the entire plant? The clone size looks perfect to produce a couple hundred seeds in a few weeks if it takes. I am keen on the results sorry for buggin lol

Back
Top Bottom