KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

If people are curious this guy can help provide info on making your own colloidal silver for breeding. High quality fancy method.
Making the finest colloidal silver ever infused with crystals and 528hz frequency - YouTube

Here is a poorer mans method and trust me it gets even simpler than this....
How to make Colloidal Silver at home. Super Easy. - YouTube

This guy explains a lot about it.
Poor Man's Colloidal Silver - YouTube

It requires 10+ ppm to make male pollen and patience you can use stronger but it will still take up to 10 days or so to start the transformation. It takes roughly 2-3 weeks to make quality seeds so time it with your finish carefully so you do not have to go over flower schedule.

i would like to thank everyone who voted in Member of the Month - June 2013 and voted me Member of the Month - June 2013. the second shipment of my prize package arrived, i thought i would share it here with you. the MagicalButter is a high tech blender that combines butter, oil, tincture and cannabis to heat the mixture and infuse the cannabis into the medium. the MagicalButter is a little larger then a regular size blender.

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.

100_03895.JPG

100_03918.JPG

100_03934.JPG

100_03987.JPG

100_03998.JPG

100_04008.JPG

You are gonna love that machine john, I have used mine a lot ever since I got it! Congrats again!

I'm not pickin on ya, I thought I'd share some UN-confirmed (but sensible) information. Clear or white colored containers/pots, exposes your roots to light. Mother Nature keeps most all roots in complete darkness. Looking forward to your updates!! Mick would suggest you,,,,,, Paint It Black!

Hi king, is the silver solution your using the same as the silver colidol or what ever the name is as i know you can buy that, is yours the same stuff,

no silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate are the two ingredients and are different then colloidal silver and i am not aware of any commercial products that contain them.

Good afternoon Jaga

thank you for the compliment
I use the subscription folder and have most of my subscriptions set on daily and use the journals in progress page where any new posts are highlighted to manage all the journals i am subscribed to. this lets me see visually when there is an update to a thread. i usually click the First Unread Unread tool at the top of the journal to jump to new posts, as well i often go back to the last thing i have written to refresh my memory if someone is having an issue or review the whole thread to see how a problem may have progressed before i answer.
to manage your subscriptions go to top right corner, Settings>Subscribed Threads, click the box next to any subscriptions you wish to change how you are updated and go to right bottom, Select Threads and click which type of action you wish to change.

Thank you John, that really helps. Just finished catching up on your journal, Learned something new every time. That magic butter blender sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing with us, I'm gonna have to order one right away. I didn't know journals could have its rating voted on, this is an excellent journal and got my vote. Great grow! :bravo:

Thank you John, that really helps. Just finished catching up on your journal, Learned something new every time. That magic butter blender sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing with us, I'm gonna have to order one right away. I didn't know journals could have its rating voted on, this is an excellent journal and got my vote. Great grow! :bravo:

thank you kindly

I hope you are having a good moon day Maharaj,did you start to grt pollen sacks yet :grinjoint:

thank you, good day to you Jaga. i do not see pollen sacks yet, i continue spraying daily with silver thiosulfate.

Being new to the feminized seeds, all that were around back in the day were regular seeds, kind of interesting that we can force male pollen on a female plant and have that pollen only produce female seeds, hope it all works out for you KJC, OG.

femenised sure takes the guess work out and stops you from growing plants and only ending up with males or a high number of males, but femenised does not always mean female plants, their is still a slight chance of getting a male, out of all the fem seeds ive grown and produced ive only ever had 1 male plant and that was a jack flash i bought from herbies, the fem seeds i made myself seem to all be female so far,

the only downside with producing fem seeds is you can cross the resulting seeds with each other to pick out certain pheno types, maybe it can be done with fem pollen on a fem plant but i really dont know to much about it, ive made fem seeds and the first cross produces stable results where as a male and female cross produces many pheno types so takes time to make stable,

something i intend to do is perfect a strain but its a slow process,

man you guys have more patience than I do :blalol:

And a Good Munchyday guys

Back
Top Bottom