KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

That thing looks sweet! Can't wait to see your review on it.

Also, to chime in on thread updates. I mainly use my iPhone for this site. I also have a PC but I've found using the ForumRunner app is a lot more convenient. I get notifications right on my phone thru the app vs email. The only downside is some features aren't available. For example liking posts can only be done on my PC.

Hope your Friedday is going well

Happy Frieday, Your Grace!!! I Can Give My Butter Recipe, It Is One That My Mentor Taught Me!!! I Know Of No One That Has Prepared They're Butter This Way To Be Even Slightly Disappointed. So If You Want It, I'll Find What Thread I Wrote It Out On, And Send You THERE:high-five:!!! If Your Even Interested?!? Take Care Your Grace!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

cant beat the magical butter maker
throw everything in turn it on and wait

Happy Frieday, Your Grace!!! I Can Give My Butter Recipe, It Is One That My Mentor Taught Me!!! I Know Of No One That Has Prepared They're Butter This Way To Be Even Slightly Disappointed. So If You Want It, I'll Find What Thread I Wrote It Out On, And Send You THERE:high-five:!!! If Your Even Interested?!? Take Care Your Grace!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Greetings JamesTheGreen
could you provide us the link to the thread where you have your recipe?

I Do Not Know How As Of Yet, To Make A Link?!? But What I Did Is The Next Best Thing, I Think, I Went And Retrieved The Information As To Where To Find, Now Pay Close Attention Your Grace!!! First Go To Forum, Then The Grow Room,Then Grow Journals And Finally To Journals In Progress: Look For The One Titled: DR STRANGE BUD-HOW I QUIT WORRYING AND LEARNED TO LOVE THE MEDI-BOMB. FishCake Is The Author, I Believe Your Grace, It Is On Page 136 Of The Journal, About Half Way Down The Screen, I Believe:phew:. I Hope You Find It Suits Your Needs, Your GRACE!!!:high-five: Let Me Know What You Think Of It!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

A grand Sativaday to the entire kingdom :peace:

Back
Top Bottom