KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

THE INNOCENT BYSTANDER MUST FINALLY SPEAK. :green_heart: THIS THREAD IS POETRY IN MOTION :green_heart:

Hey KingJohn, plants looking real lovely and happy. A little piece of advice for the pictures, since they seem to be a little but blurry, and you might want to take even closer close ups, its to use a jewelers or x5~ glass and put it in front of the lens! You can do amazing close ups this way, the more powerfull the lens the better. Cheers :peace:

Beautiful plant sir. Lovely.
:bravo:
Now if you can take me being a little bit of a smartazz.... some of those pics need "Focus Danielsan"...:Namaste:"
;)

Hey KingJohn, plants looking real lovely and happy. A little piece of advice for the pictures, since they seem to be a little but blurry, and you might want to take even closer close ups, its to use a jewelers or x5~ glass and put it in front of the lens! You can do amazing close ups this way, the more powerfull the lens the better. Cheers :peace:

I thought it was because I was stoned :tokin:

I actually just figured this out myself. Using a 30x jeweler's glass up to my camera with out any zoom shows the edges of the glass in the photo (not the best way to do it). If I put my camera on full zoom (10x) than use the jeweler's glass I don't see the edges and it takes nice close ups (works really good).

This (no zoom and 30x glass)
P10003591.JPG

vs. this (full zoom and 30x glass)
P10004392.JPG

I actually just figured this out myself. Using a 30x jeweler's glass up to my camera with out any zoom shows the edges of the glass in the photo (not the best way to do it). If I put my camera on full zoom (10x) than use the jeweler's glass I don't see the edges and it takes nice close ups (works really good).

This (no zoom and 30x glass)
P10003591.JPG

vs. this (full zoom and 30x glass)
P10004392.JPG

very nice. another ~2 weeks?

Top of the buds your Royal Highness :peace: to all in the kingdom

i would like to thank everyone who voted in Member of the Month - June 2013 and voted me Member of the Month - June 2013. the first shipment of my prize package arrived, i thought i would share it here with you.

HBI International contributed all of the following items, the makers of RAW rolling papers

100_02897.JPG

100_02917.JPG

100_02966.JPG

100_02948.JPG

100_02927.JPG

100_02954.JPG

Smoke Cones contributed all of the following items

100_02976.JPG

100_02984.JPG

100_02996.JPG

100_03009.JPG

100_0301-1.JPG

100_0301-2.JPG

100_03028.JPG

100_03038.JPG

100_0305-1.JPG

here you can see the regular 109 millimetre cone compared to the 1/2 ounce Giga Size Cone

100_0305-2.JPG

and the most my most coveted prize, the only one that money can not buy

100_031311.JPG

100_03107.JPG

100_03118.JPG

100_031211.JPG

pamphlets for Sierra Natural Science products still to arrive

100_03065.JPG

pamphlet for FOODS ALIVE

100_03084.JPG

100_03077.JPG

Congratulations bro! Thats some really nice smoking app's :)

You can actually see where a portion of the donations go. Unheard of online.

Good Weed, KJC :xmas: La Connie is looking SWEET :)

My 2 cents about pollen.
The pistils don't transport the pollen.
When a pollen grain lands on a pistil, it grows a long, thin dick (pollen tube),
which grows down into the calyx (ovary) and comes all over the Ovule, depositing it's two sperm cells.
One of them fertilizes the egg cell to form the embryo (genetic material),
the other fuses with the "embryo sac" (central cell) to form the endosperm (food for the seed).

:xmas:

Congrats John,

Since I new here, curious on how you become member of the month? Is it being an active poster? Or what are the criteria?

Wish I could say I voted for you, but since just signed up here a week or two ago, I would be lying.

Welcome to the fray...

Back
Top Bottom