KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Beautifull plant, thriving like a bush!! :)
Did you take notice, how many days after 12/12 you saw the first pistols?
:peace: and good weed.

very nice king, looks like things are moving along nicely, cant wait to see how this silver chem works, its not a method i have seen used from start to finish so this will be interesting, it might be a method ill even use myself to get fem seeds, if it means i dont need to let a plant flower a few weeks longer than needed then it would save me room in my grow room and save me some time also,

so great journal, this is going to be a good one to follow

Nice Video footage, Great job on the grow :thumb:

I got a question or 2,

Are you going to stress to produce small amounts of pollen, or apply already collected pollen to a few buds to generate fem seeds? Can already collected pollen be carefully rested upon a bud to create a seed within that bud alone, or will that single pollination impregnate the entire plant?

Today is July 19 Day 16 of Flower. this is the second video for KingJohnC 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor grow journal video 02. LA Confidential is flowering under 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. 6 branches remain tied down. day 16 of flowering and you can see the pistil development. this is a clone taken on June 17 2013 LA.Confidential from the larger plant you in front of you. it is well rooted and was transplanted today. it was in the cloner for 19 days. Video 03 coming soon.

[video=youtube;J0Wt7VM6b9o]
[/video]

LA Confidential plant number 2 was transplanted to a 1 gallon pot and set to flowering today. plant number 2 will be treated with a silver thiosulfate solution when it is ready to produce female pollen.

I got a question or 2,

Are you going to stress to produce small amounts of pollen, or apply already collected pollen to a few buds to generate fem seeds? Can already collected pollen be carefully rested upon a bud to create a seed within that bud alone, or will that single pollination impregnate the entire plant?
You can store pollen and use a qtip and tap dab the portions of female flowers you want seeds from. The rest of the bud stays sensi maybe some scattered seeds from the dab in places because pollen can become airborn when tap dabbing. (My own terms pardon me) He will spray the portions of female flowers with a solution that will promote bolting in those areas and the solution also eliminates the male genetic at the same time thus creating feminized **edit** POLLEN not seeds. Or so it works out in my head anyway lol

Flower Day 17

I am very pleased with the rate that LA Confidential pistil development continues . LA Confidential was watered with 1 gallon of nutrient mixture. the nutrient mixture is 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Grow, 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_001.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_002.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_003.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_004.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_005.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_006.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_007.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_008.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_009.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_010.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_011.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_012.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_013.JPG

here is the second LA Confidential that will be treated with a silver thiosulfate solution, you can already see the pistils on its pre flowers.

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_014.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_015.JPG

here are a few photographs of LA Confidential branches as the High Pressure Sodium light warms up

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_016.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_017.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_018.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-20-2013_-_019.JPG

Very Nice
:bravo:

High Maharaja could you tell me a little about the silver nitrate as I am very much into silver, that is other than wearing the stuff as jewellery. i used to make colloidal silver, it was a key factor in turning my wifes health back to much better. any how I look foward to your goal making the girl go (hemy? for feminized seeds) into a seed bearing branch or more , wish you every bit of luck
the goal of this journal is to produce feminized seeds for my LA Confidential, i will be using a silver thiosulfate solution (STS) made from silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate to produce stress in the LA Confidential and to stimulate LA Confidential to produce female pollen sacks. the female pollen will be collected and distributed on untreated tops to the pistils and produce feminized seeds.

I was always under the impression that both pistils had to come into contact with pollen for one seed to be fertile. Thanks for the more accurate info; some of these grow books have minor contradictions in them about issues like that.
well ive seen seeds in my plants before and its 1 seed per calyx. each calyx usually shoots out 1-3 pistils. pretty sure just one piece of pollen (just as one sperm is required) needs to get inside the calyx for seed production to occur. im pretty sure 1 pistil can pull in a piece of pollen in, but usually there is tons of pollen everywhere that every pistil and calyx is covered.

and yes, this dudes plant is not only huge but also healthy.

i dont fuck with feminization, but if you do feminize seeds, please dont breed with them! just grow em to smoke!

Back
Top Bottom