KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

I use HERB.IQ to keep track of the details for my grows with, it is a freeware grow software program designed for growing cannabis. it is easy to add event tracking with it and enter custom information.

https://herbiq.codeplex.com releases

I use HERB.IQ to keep track of the details for my grows with, it is a freeware grow software program designed for growing cannabis. it is easy to add even tracking with it and enter custom information.

https://herbiq.codeplex.com releases

Thanks for that link King, I downloaded that app and have been messing around with it. Freaking Awesome!!! +reps

Flower Day 12

High Pressure Sodium light was raised 2 more links on the chain.

Morning Maharaj hows the ldy of your castle:love:

Good morning Jaga
LA Confidential continues flowering in its stretch phase of growth.

my order for Sodium Benzoate arrived last week to make Goldengoose7's HomeMade Clearex Recipe! that i will use for flushing.

HomeMade Clearex Recipe!
Make Your Own Flushing Solution for Pennies on the Dollar!

I have posted this recipe on a few other journals and threads around here, but I have never made an official post in my own journal complete with my usual photo documentation. Until now! :thumb:

This recipe makes 2 liters worth which should last most home growers an entire season

Combine the following dry ingredients in a saucepan along with 2 Liters of Fresh RO Water...

120 grams of Dextrose (I use Coopers Brand - Used for Beer Making)
60 grams of Sucrose (Your Common White Table Sugar)
1.5 grams Sodium Benzoate (* Optional as a preservative)
1-2 drops of Green or Blue Food Coloring (For Effect! + Makes it Obvious It Isn't Just Plain Water)

P1011748.JPG

In order to fully dissolve the Sodium Benzoate into solution, I heat the mixture to 200 degrees on the stovetop. This ensures that all of the sugars and preservative are dissolved evenly into solution.

p1011757.JPG

* If you keep the mixture in the freezer till needed, you can skip adding the preservative. But BE WARNED! Sugar water grows bacteria like gang-busters so you either freeze the product till needed or use the preservative. I prefer to use the preservative so I can store the finished product at room temperature indefinitely along with all my commercial additives.

Just like the commercial version, you use 15ml of this mixture per gallon of water for flushing.

The finished product ready for use on your flowering plants!

P1011759.JPG

Enjoy! :thumb:

looking good king, things are moving along nicely, dont worry about the yellow leaves, their just not getting much light so the plant dont use them and they die off, this happens a lot in flower when the innder parts of the plant gets no light, ive had this on most my plants in flower, if it was a N def or lack of then this would show up on other parts of the plant and not just the lower leaves,

towards the end of flower the plant will put more energy into the buds so more leaves wil turn yellow, this is also common at the end of flower plus we cut down on the N feed the further we go into flower, but i dont need to tell king this, he knows what he is doing, looking at his plant tells us he is doing everything spot on,

reps for the king,

my problem is LA Confidential is growing so fast it is growing into the light in days and i am keep having to adjust its height every 2-3 days. place your hand underneath the light bulb and move your hand to the point you can not feel any heat and adjust your light above your plants to that level, raise the light as your plants grow.

:nomo:INNOCENT BYSTANDER STILL BEING AWED.

Back
Top Bottom