King Tut In RDWC

My alarm has been going off at 3am, in bed around 9pm
Cheater. Haha.

I went int my room and my brilliant invention had fallen completely apart... back to the board!

Gonna be a bushy ass Sativa! Lol

These plants are a trip. According to what ive read, you dont scrog them because they only grow a couple feet tall. The yield is killer somehow. They are prone to bud rot, they can reach THC levels above 30%. They have a lemon taste. I guess we will see.

Shit its possible i got the wrong seeds... AGAIN!

The big plant is just cabbage on top

I’ve had a couple grow like that, one was PCK x Erdpurt.
I sort of got into it with someone once who was pulling all sorts of info about a fat leaf plant that he clearly didnt know was a sativa. I couldnt help myself... happens more often than not im afraid, but youve seen me in action

Hi PW ! Indicas seem hard to water when bending as they stay so low to the ground ! Any tips on how to water without wetting all your leafs that are almost touching the ground ? Thanx brother

I offer the following... i just water them. Then lift the 4 leaves that may have gotten covered with mud after im done. Once dried dust them off. Dont do it while the leaf is wet or you will damage it. Keep a fan on it if its that low watch for moisture driven pathogens

I made RSO a few weeks ago, but i didnt stop at the oil, i made a "toffee" like solid. Today i made it into an oil with Lethicin and coconut oil. 4 half gallon jars of old bud, larf, sugar leaves etc decaboxilated and made into a tincture, this tinture made up a 2 ounce solid piece this is my base. I now have a cup and a quarter of RSO. Strong as fuck.

I made RSO a few weeks ago, but i didnt stop at the oil, i made a "toffee" like solid. Today i made it into an oil with Lethicin and coconut oil. 4 half gallon jars of old bud, larf, sugar leaves etc decaboxilated and made into a tincture, this tinture made up a 2 ounce solid piece this is my base. I now have a cup and a quarter of RSO. Strong as fuck.

Some pictures

Back
Top Bottom