King Tut In RDWC

A very long and arduous 4 blocks from my house. I felt like Lawrence of Arabia on the walk. I fear I’m trapped here until winter.

Remember the commercials for the phonebook in the early 80s with the skinny dude and his pet chicken in the desert?

It doesnt look like 112. I grow in my shed. Its heavily insulated but its still probably 95 in there now. They are in the dark now so the only thing on is the air and its set at 83.

Plants are fine. Really starting to kola. Room was still 91 and 93 degrees. Plants seemed to love it. The newly chopped Lemon Zkittles needed water bad sitting in the 93degree section but other than that no problems

They dont seem perturbed by the heat at all. Very nice! Somehow my space got under 80 for the max today. So I thought you were in hydro? You made the switch to soil?

They dont seem perturbed by the heat at all. Very nice! Somehow my space got under 80 for the max today. So I thought you were in hydro? You made the switch to soil?

I started this one in hydro. Then i got a wicked attack of the slime. I tried to get rid of it twice but no dice. I put the seedlings in dirt to keep them alive and they did well, so i took apart my hydro and put in some 10 gallon smart pots. I wonder where they would be if they stayed in hydro... maybe too thick. but I miss my RDWC

Yeah I couldnt even tell they weren't Dwc... probably a sign your doing it right!

I was tending to my garden and i found something surprising. The heavy duty trichome count on the Pink Candy plant (left rear). This plant has been in flower for about 22 days i think.

This one is my favorite. A baby bud about the size of a quarter, frosty as fuck

So froosssttyyy! Damn man. Those fan leaves look like they could kill someone. Razor blades lol. Looks great dude. Thats going to be some STICKY bud. I wonder what the smell will be like once cured.
The smell isnt too strong with that stain, but after playing with King Tut it smells like a super sweet pine. Nothing to strong until youre working with the plants

I was tending to my garden and i found something surprising. The heavy duty trichome count on the Pink Candy plant (left rear). This plant has been in flower for about 22 days i think.

This one is my favorite. A baby bud about the size of a quarter, frosty as fuck

Some just get triched up like crazy. Those are for sure. Mmmmm

105!! Its been that hot around here the past week. It finally broke yesterday with some rain. The humidity was deadly.
The humidity here yesterday was 20% and substatially hotter. Stupid weather

Back
Top Bottom