Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Banana Jealousy

6646F3C5-D7F7-488E-B000-844972938276.jpeg

30110E13-78EE-420E-87A7-1D0E42354DFE.jpeg

I had a friend who ran Pineapple Chunk for years! It produced larger than average Budz, and blew Pineapple Express away!

You are going to ❤️ it!
Thanks MedScienctist I do need to make some supports for her. 🍋

So, this plant has been sprayed with citric acid milk and now canola oil so the PM should be dead. The flowers still look fine with white pistils. The plant has PM stains from the citric acid and milk. I will have to get used to the stains. :thumb: 🍋

They're all stacking really well, but I'm a bit concerned about the interior density as the weather gets cooler and the nights get wetter. If you're considering thinning them out a bit more now would be the time. :thumb:
Hi Bode, Pineapple Chunk was the first outdoor plant I remember you helping me with. You kept me from harvesting too early and I'm still grateful! Among other things!
My Pineapple Chunk grew nice medium buds that were very trichome coated and the strong scent of sweet pungent pineapple? Filled the whole yard!! It was very terpy!
She smoked wonderfully tasty and was on the sativa side of things. Pretty strong buzz! I found the final pile but no smoke report. I can tell you we both enjoy it a lot! I tried to get a couple going this year but they wouldn't germ.
Who said stoners don't have good memories!
OK I just sprayed my Banana Jealousy plants with canola oil 3% per Sheds recipe. I will take pictures when it dries. Very easy mixture. Thanks @InTheShed
For active PM I'd spray every 3 days until you knock it back and then try every 4 or 5,

Who said stoners don't have good memories!

My wife may rebut that but thanks! :laugh: Actually I could still have a taste up to last month from a cob left over. It held up well considering 2018 vintage!
So, this plant has been sprayed with citric acid milk and now canola oil so the PM should be dead. The flowers still look fine with white pistils. The plant has PM stains from the citric acid and milk. I will have to get used to the stains. :thumb: 🍋
She looks healthy as it gets to me! I like a dirty looking girl!

Man Keith you grow some beautiful plants. I'm glad that the canola oil treatment is working for you buddy. It's cooling down here too. I always liked the beautiful colors that the cooler weather brings out during the fade!! You're gonna have a lot of herb buddy!! I kinda wanna be your neighbor!! I'm a trimming fool!! Itchy fisker finger!! KnowhatImean homeskillet!?!? Happy Tuesday guy!! 😎✌️🎶

Man Keith you grow some beautiful plants. I'm glad that the canola oil treatment is working for you buddy. It's cooling down here too. I always liked the beautiful colors that the cooler weather brings out during the fade!! You're gonna have a lot of herb buddy!! I kinda wanna be your neighbor!! I'm a trimming fool!! Itchy fisker finger!! KnowhatImean homeskillet!?!? Happy Tuesday guy!! 😎✌️🎶
Thank you Scottay I will be busy when it comes to trim time and will ask my niece for help when it comes time, she says she love trimming. I hope she does because I will need all the help I can get. :thumb: 🍋

This was given to me too see if I can save it even though it is too late to get anything from her. I will put it in the sun and see what happens. I got her from my brother in law.

7DE46C98-0564-4389-BA79-48AFDC37D45D.jpeg
Not full sun.

Gentle morning sun

A sick plant needs a bit of nuturing. Well for me they do.

And your big girls are bangin!

Once the sun goes down, I will bring her in the house. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
I love how much you care for your ladies Keith. I was rough with my babushkas they were little masochists they liked being bent all over and cut haha 😄

Back
Top Bottom