Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Hello 420 Magazine Plants got feed today. My Pineapple Chucks is loading up on buds they are not real big but there are a lot of them. They will get bigger I can see it happening all I need to do is go back a couple days and look at the pictures. I ever tell you how much I love growing these plants. I think the MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom work well and super easy. I do still have some RX Blend left but only enough for 1 plant so I think I will use that this winter. We have a nice week coming up all sun. My plants will love it. Hope you all are having a great long weekend. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Hello 420 Magazine Plants got feed today. My Pineapple Chucks is loading up on buds they are not real big but there are a lot of them. They will get bigger I can see it happening all I need to do is go back a couple days and look at the pictures. I ever tell you how much I love growing these plants. I think the MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom work well and super easy. I do still have some RX Blend left but only enough for 1 plant so I think I will use that this winter. We have a nice week coming up all sun. My plants will love it. Hope you all are having a great long weekend. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
They look good Keith! :Rasta:

How often are you feeding them?

I feed them every other day but water every day I was thinking of feeding a little more but the little man on my right shoulder tells me it is not needed. I use a level large scoop per 1 3/4-gallon water. They look good so I do not want to push it. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Pictures from this morning

A28571DC-7792-4CBF-8AF1-6245F3256E8E.jpeg

752FD68E-AB5B-48CC-991B-75FA43B5A9F4.jpeg

61DE17FE-C1B6-4447-8155-579464A88682.jpeg

E107C143-A1E0-42FA-A326-6BA7E7BDF7EE.jpeg

5D08F56A-A638-42ED-8FBB-ECAE5EAA54A5.jpeg

8EB657E7-C994-4D98-8F1A-112DE0AF662E.jpeg

I will try and get some flower pictures a little later today. It is a beautiful day all sun all week long. My plants are looking pretty good I watered today and used a small scoop of MaxiBloom my plants love it. Hope you all have a nice day. :thumb: 🍋

Thank you StarkRaven. I hope your weather is as nice as it is here. This should be a great week for sun, and I hope my flowers continue to stack on bud. Pineapple Chunks is looking really good today and Banana Jealousy is also doing very well the PM seems to be under control. The Mack and Crack which is sativa dom. is putting on some nice buds. I am going to the lake today and it should be a great day there. :thumb:🍋

Thank you StarkRaven. I hope your weather is as nice as it is here. This should be a great week for sun, and I hope my flowers continue to stack on bud. Pineapple Chunks is looking really good today and Banana Jealousy is also doing very well the PM seems to be under control. The Mack and Crack which is sativa dom. is putting on some nice buds. I am going to the lake today and it should be a great day there. :thumb:🍋
Pineapple Chunk is one of my biggest yields to date - think it was around 6oz from a 5L pot
Those buds get very fat towards the end, you'll need supports or they'll fall over :cool:

looks like it's going to hit 35° today so plants should be fine a little warm but they will love it 😀

Pineapple Chunk is one of my biggest yields to date - think it was around 6oz from a 5L pot
Those buds get very fat towards the end, you'll need supports or they'll fall over :cool:
Just let them harvest themselves haha put a tarp under your plants and let gravity do the work for you. Honestly might try that one year lol

Highya KL,

Beautiful looking plants and buds! Yes, and great weather all week!! I'm interested in the Pineapple Chunk! Would like it if you could label that one. Also, wondering if anyone has smoked Pineapple Chunk, to give a smoke report. Thank you all very much! Happy Smokin'

Highya KL,

Beautiful looking plants and buds! Yes, and great weather all week!! I'm interested in the Pineapple Chunk! Would like it if you could label that one. Also, wondering if anyone has smoked Pineapple Chunk, to give a smoke report. Thank you all very much! Happy Smokin'
It is not the biggest hitter, but it does lead you down the garden path to somewhere nice - 'creepy uppy'
Great if you want to lose yourself in the garden, decorating, playing chess or whatever
The taste is fresh, reminiscent of melon but with a hint of grapefruit bitterness

Also, wondering if anyone has smoked Pineapple Chunk, to give a smoke report. Thank you all very much! Happy Smokin'
I grew it, didn’t taste no pineapple 🍍 😩
Was more Skunky citrus finish indica dry mouth couch lock
Maybe because the buds were like mini pineapples

What strains have you tried that actually taste like pineapple 🍍?

Yep, 'buds like pineapples', that's what I guessed too
I harvested white, so didn't get the couch lock but I do remember dry eyes

Back
Top Bottom