Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I do not know what terpenes are in these plants. I know nothing about terpenes. 🍋

TerpeneInfographic_FINALFORPRINT-01.jpg

I do not know what terpenes are in these plants. I know nothing about terpenes. 🍋
The compounds that give them their smell and taste.
When it's isolated limonene smells like oranges, but cannabis plants that are high in it mostly have a lemon or nondescript citrus scent.

Terpenes are the most important part of your grow in my opinion.... the smell and taste and mental effects all come from Terpenes. Delta 9 thca and thc and cbd are nice but Terpenes are by far more important in my opinion when it comes to the medical application. Like pinene is good for people with respiratory problems and most Terpenes are anti inflammatory and have many other benefits. Keith please take the time to research Terpenes and find the perfect strain for your own needs it will improve your smoking sessions greatly. I been testing all kinds at the local dispensary where I live and my favorites are pinene lemone and myrcene.

Good morning I have some pictures

D997E343-2CA6-4172-93E7-B0DFD86C586F.jpeg

9A94C0EB-2EEB-43AB-A7FA-FB56B0AD0340.jpeg

1FBB307D-74DE-4895-AE56-011788D96F52.jpeg

43590929-33BD-4247-9C8F-D71F2BC063DD.jpeg

9F07905B-A8C4-4389-886B-0FB7522F4505.jpeg

E329EA9D-8382-4EB4-B40F-ED4634BA4DC7.jpeg

84A35DCE-80FA-4D57-B91D-DFDCCD0498CC.jpeg

5995B266-5A80-4DA0-8291-C1420A80C101.jpeg

2D63DA31-52FA-431A-861D-6FDBBE86022D.jpeg

3F0C2D79-0638-47F4-A5EE-BBE9F393ABAC.jpeg
Morning Keith :ciao:
Garden looks great today.
Glad you had a good trip and made it back safe.
Have a great day.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

They're looking excellent today Keith! I'm jealous of your Pineapple Chunk! She's going to be Soo tasty!
Low key I'm super jealous too your gonna have such a nice variety. Can't wait to see them in 8 weeks!

Low key I'm super jealous too your gonna have such a nice variety. Can't wait to see them in 8 weeks!
I cut a pineapple chunk a few years back and waved one of her branches under my sisters nose. Thought she was going to fall backwards! What a strong and sweet smell! Must have aroma'd up a half acre!

I cut a pineapple chunk a few years back and waved one of her branches under my sisters nose. Thought she was going to fall backwards! What a strong and sweet smell! Must have aroma'd up a half acre!
That sounds awesome haha 😄

Any secrete methods you would like to share to help make more terpenes and stronger smells? Any curing methods involved or special nutrients during flower you add?

Any secrete methods you would like to share to help make more terpenes and stronger smells? Any curing methods involved or special nutrients during flower you add?
I was using gen nutrients back then and not that well either. I keep a wet/dry cycle until flower then it's water every day. Mine are in ground. On the first day of flower I gave that one a dose of high P bat guano.
I'm using Geoflora these days. It's pretty easy and works real well. I gave them a dose of high P sea bird guano this season on flower. Watching and trying to keep a high brix level is a new thing this season. Living organic soil.

I dry in about a week to 10 days to 60%ish and cure for ~2 weeks.

Pineapple Chunks is my favorite plant. She does smell good. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom