Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Tomatoes taste great and we eat them every day, we also give them away to family and friends. :circle-of-love: 🍋
Plants are looking good @KeithLemon
Tomatoes still got awhile to go in the great white north
The lettuce was great & the cucumbers are ready for pickling.
Got 9lbs today, 3lbs of the lighter size & just starting to produce
Eat supper from the garden most nights in the summer now
Gave a wheelbarrow full of lettuce & Swiss chard away
IMG_5708.JPG

Highya KL,

I've been away for a couple days. Your ladies are getting big!! They look very nice and plenty green. They look ready to make buds!! Garden is doing great also! I think that's my favorite summer thing (apart from growing cannabis) is the garden, getting all the produce and fresh eating!! Happy Smokin'

Looks like the day came in with rain and now it's going out with rain. I took some fans from the middle inside. I will now wait a little then take some more. I do not know why my plants are not busting out in flower just seems it is taking a long time. Got a thunder and lightning going on right now. I will be back later. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Looks like the day came in with rain and now it's going out with rain. I took some fans from the middle inside. I will now wait a little then take some more. I do not know why my plants are not busting out in flower just seems it is taking a long time. Got a thunder and lightning going on right now. I will be back later. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Stay safe.....I don't think the heavy stuff is coming for a while.....I'd keep playing.

Back
Top Bottom