Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Good to hear from you Keith!

We've got heavy storms moving in too, so the weather folks say.

You got your umbrellas ready? :)
They have to stand on their own now. I think they will be OK. If I get the umbrella out, I will just get struck by lightning. 🍋

Three of them are older pictures these are new today

AD3621A9-DE96-4305-AE77-47396CCEE058.jpeg

BBDFD722-CDEB-490C-9DB9-CABAC68AB34C.jpeg

5A812DE0-4F5E-402B-B37A-4B80141523F0.jpeg
WooHoo!

Plants look Happy!

And your garden look Great too! ❤️

Looking good Keith! :Rasta:

WooHoo!

Plants look Happy!

And your garden look Great too! ❤️
Thank you, MS my plants are holding, their own. My veggy garden does look good this year and my wifes flowers around the house are doing great. 🍋

Highya KL,

Glad to have you back!! Your ladies look great! Seems to be a banner year for growing things, any things, haha! Good to hear from you again. Happy Smokin'

Good morning Keith Lemon
Your plants are looking just spiffy and your garden looks pretty healthy and tasty too !

The weather has been great so far
Thanks Sniper the weather has been hot and humid, but we get a break today from the humidity. 🍋

Thanks Sniper the weather has been hot and humid, but we get a break today from the humidity. 🍋
Its been hot and humid for sure , the plants are loving it so far. I didnt do the big veggie plantings this year, I have some but been busy with some bigger outdoor projects, tree removal stuff !
I’ll have to admire yours this season 👍

Looking forward to seeing your plants mature

Its been hot and humid for sure , the plants are loving it so far. I didnt do the big veggie plantings this year, I have some but been busy with some bigger outdoor projects, tree removal stuff !
I’ll have to admire yours this season 👍

Looking forward to seeing your plants mature
That sounds like a lot of backbreaking work 💚

Back
Top Bottom