Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Hey @Scottay - question for you. You ever grow tomatoes indoors in a tent with LED? If so how’d they come out? Also, ever used a pot plant nute regimen on tomatoes? Does/would that work? I was considering trying some heirlooms my next grow in the smallest tent just to see.
Hello Jon, I have some peppers growing indoors with my LED's alongside my cannabis grow. They are doing very well, I usually grow lettuce, spinach and Bok choy with great success in the same space. Tomatoes and peppers need to be pollinated, so I give each pepper plant a good shake every day. It seems to work as I have lots of peppers setting.

Thank you Jon and I know I have neglected My journal but I have a family illness so I may not be around that much. But I will be around. 🍋
Sorry buddy hope it works out for you, and no you haven’t neglected anything. Hang in there.

Hello Jon, I have some peppers growing indoors with my LED's alongside my cannabis grow. They are doing very well, I usually grow lettuce, spinach and Bok choy with great success in the same space. Tomatoes and peppers need to be pollinated, so I give each pepper plant a good shake every day. It seems to work as I have lots of peppers setting.

Awesome. Thanks. Vegetables like LED just fine. That looks beyond cool.

So sorry Keith :Namaste:
Hope everything works out for the best.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Handle your business Keith. See ya' whenever. We'll be here waiting.

@Trala My wife is fine My sisters cancer has returned and moved into her bones.
Sorry Keith that sucks. I know you’ll take good care of her. Make sure she has the best. Good vibes headed your way.

@Trala My wife is fine My sisters cancer has returned and moved into her bones.
The dreaded metastasis.

I’m really sorry to hear this. I’m just a PM away if you want unsolicited medical advice.

Thinking of you Keefy boy. Xo

Back
Top Bottom