Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I have neem sprayed the 3 plants and they look good it is going to be hot today.
Good morning. Curious - did you spray w. Neem because you saw issues or as a preventative? Did you spray the soil as well? I just transplanted my two Autos outside in raised beds and wondering if I should be using Neem now as well.

Damn they're getting big
Thanks, con they are getting bigger they are double in size of last year's plants. I am amazed at the difference between the size of last year and this year. The plants just look better, and I thank the light for that. They are sucking up the sun right now and loving it. It will be feed time tomorrow and I think they are looking forward to it. It is in the 80s. 🍋

Hello @CaptainLucky how are you doing I have not heard from you in a long-time buddy. 🍋
I’m doing ok just doing the same as every other day. I’m just about ready to harvest my Durban n Chemdog. How’s life treating you n yours lately? CL🍀

I’m doing ok just doing the same as every other day. I’m just about ready to harvest my Durban n Chemdog. How’s life treating you n yours lately? CL🍀
Everything is ok plants are ready for up potting I have a Pineapple Chunks, Mack and Crack and a Banana Jealousy. My grow has been so much better with a 4x4 tent to work with. My plants are much bigger than last year and growing super-fast. All and all things are very good. I glad to hear everything is good with you. 🍋

My plants are doing great today loving the day. They are really wanting to be up potted but they need to wait till Friday when I can get more Happy Frog soil.

7A281E42-E33C-4E27-B322-9A82DE13305D.jpeg

4D5C9D90-48E9-420D-A9FF-0CF04E87397F.jpeg

8E18A864-EC87-4ADB-BFBA-E07FF269DEFB.jpeg

My plan is to use 15-gallon cloth pots, but I also have 20-gallon pots. What do you all think 15- or 20-gallon pots. I did want a little smaller plants but all I may end up with is big plants in a smaller pot. I may have to water more often, and I do not want to need to water every day. I need some help here making up my mind I am looking forward to any input so please tell me what you think. Will 15 gallons be too small. Thanks for any input. 🍋

My plants are doing great today loving the day. They are really wanting to be up potted but they need to wait till Friday when I can get more Happy Frog soil.

7A281E42-E33C-4E27-B322-9A82DE13305D.jpeg

4D5C9D90-48E9-420D-A9FF-0CF04E87397F.jpeg

8E18A864-EC87-4ADB-BFBA-E07FF269DEFB.jpeg
I just noticed the sign for the first time. :rolleyes:
So mesmerized by the beautiful ladies I never noticed. :welldone:
Very nice. :thumb:
Hope you get some sun today.
Take care my friend :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My plan is to use 15-gallon cloth pots, but I also have 20-gallon pots. What do you all think 15- or 20-gallon pots. I did want a little smaller plants but all I may end up with is big plants in a smaller pot. I may have to water more often, and I do not want to need to water every day. I need some help here making up my mind I am looking forward to any input so please tell me what you think. Will 15 gallons be too small. Thanks for any input. 🍋
I have 2 in 25 gallon, same as last year.
10'x10' girls so 15 gallon would be fine I imagine.
Unless your going for a record you can still get a great size girl in 15 gallon pots.
I've grown some very big girls in 10 gallons of soil many times.
Can't wait to see them in their glory. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Aside from the SIP I've never grown cannabis in anything bigger than 7 gallon, but I think starting seeds later, and training would have more effect on the size of the plants.

Aside from the SIP I've never grown cannabis in anything bigger than 7 gallon, but I think starting seeds later, and training would have more effect on the size of the plants.
You are not the first one I have heard tell me that. Training is key I have not done much training, but I will get a chance if I want it. 🍋

My vote's for the larger pot Keith. 30 actually 😁

Good afternoon I just fertilized the garden, and my 3 plants may get some water later in the day. My tomato plants got plenty of feed. My weed plants will not need to be feed for a couple days now. all 3 plants are looking fine and loving the sun with plenty of shade later this afternoon. It is a beautiful day with a nice breeze. 🍋

I fell a few pages behind, Keith. I stopped getting your notifications for some reason.

Anyhow, the plants look wonderful.

A quick thought on the Maxi nutrients. I noticed a few posts back where you were concerned about upping the dosage.

I don't know if you decided to use the schedule I posted here but if you look at it you'll notice that there's a lot of flexibility regarding how much you use. Since the schedule is divided into 3 parts for Aggressive, Medium and Light feeds, I take that to mean that one should be safe as long as they stay within the limitations outlined in those different sub-schedules.

So, for example, their recommendations for early growth are:

Light Feed: 2.7g
Medium Feed: 3g
Aggressive Feed: 3.8g

I take that to mean that any dosage between 2.7g and 3.8g for early growth should be safe.

Of course you want to pay attention to the plants and what they're showing you when deciding how much to use. But you've clearly got that part covered! :)

Back
Top Bottom