Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Highya KL,

Sorry to hear about pm. Does it affect the buds to be not smokeable? Bud rot does, removing that is good. I've never had pm on cannabis ladies, but have on squash plants. Ruins all the leaves. I don't remember if we harvested any fruit from them, sorry. I'll agree with granny that Pineapple Chunk is very fat and gorgeous. I'll bet she feels heavy when you handle them! Very nice! Sunny here today again!! :) Happy Smokin'

PM got that bad Keith huh? Sorry to hear!
Yes, @StoneOtter the PM is that bad, so I hauled her out this morning. I do not think you can smoke bud with Pm but not totally sure. I did not cut her down just moved the pot far away from the other plants. Does anyone know if you trim the bud up can you still smoke the bud. I did not want to pull her from the group, but I did find 1 bud rot on her. 🍋

Now there are two plants and 7 days to go

680F821D-1B4B-421B-A4AA-050F60C1F1E9.jpeg

9EDB6A9D-5A07-40AB-963F-A6F13220BECF.jpeg

54CC496E-2F40-4C2A-B1E5-472C2EA0F02C.jpeg

100C51C8-7C63-45D0-99E9-93ACA2F8CAA7.jpeg

12C8BE6E-1EF5-409F-9E3D-3C24AC12EB6A.jpeg

2140F2A1-AF3B-460F-A20B-6B438AA23C4E.jpeg

Had to cut a rot bud off Pineapple Chunks just a little one and the rest look clean. I may be cutting this week we will see how long I can wait. This is an awful time a week to go, and I hate waiting. I wish I could still get some bud off of Banana Jealousy, but I do not know if it will be any good. Has anyone ever smoked weed that had PM on them. 🍋

Had to cut a rot bud off Pineapple Chunks just a little one and the rest look clean. I may be cutting this week we will see how long I can wait. This is an awful time a week to go, and I hate waiting. I wish I could still get some bud off of Banana Jealousy, but I do not know if it will be any good. Has anyone ever smoked weed that had PM on them. 🍋
That sucks Keith you should be able to cut it out & consume or find another use (i could be wrong hopefully some one else chimes in ) i found this

Does anyone know if you trim the bud up can you still smoke the bud.
I'd spray every day with the canola oil and see how it does rather than trash it.

In terms of post harvest use, if it's on the fans it doesn't matter and the flowers are fine. If it's on the sugar leaves it requires a much tighter trim to take off the leaves with PM on them. I've personally never had PM on my actual calyxes even when it got bad on the plant, but if your calyxes have it I'd harvest it, do a standard trim, decarb it, and use it for topical oil.

Thank you @con , @InTheShed , and @Trala She Banana Jealousy is done she is a mess and tbh I do not want to invest the time. I will attempt some oil again last year it did not come out that good. I have a Insta Pot so I can decarb. I am thinking of chopping I hate waiting. Shit I will wait for the next hour. I have to wait till at least tomorrow then the little guy on my right and the little one on my left can fight it out. It is going to be a good fight. 🍋

That sucks Keith you should be able to cut it out & consume or find another use (i could be wrong hopefully some one else chimes in ) i found this
:thanks:con :high-five: Great video on how to clean when harvesting with PM. I did some searches on PM and peroxide/water wash was #1 One said 2 cups peroxide (double dose) to 5 gallon water and let it soak in it for for 5 minutes before rinsing. I liked the addition of lemon juice/water mix used in the video too. Lemon is very cleansing.

Hey Keith!:high-five: Whatever you decide to do with the BJ, it will be right. You are getting advice from the best. (Not me!) I’ve just been learning too! No matter what, don’t forget about the gorgeous girls you still have! I agree that the fat pineapple chunk is very pic worthy!:thumb:
:hug::love::hug:

Good evening 420 another beautiful day nice and breezy. Banana Jealousy is no longer she was fun, but I have two other plants to deal with. I have 8 days to go, and it will be cutting time. I hope I can get my niece to help me trimming. 🍋

Good evening 420 another beautiful day nice and breezy. Banana Jealousy is no longer she was fun, but I have two other plants to deal with. I have 8 days to go, and it will be cutting time. I hope I can get my niece to help me trimming. 🍋
I bet you don’t have to twist her arm! Oh what a wonderful smelly job! :yummy:
:rip:Banana Jealousy
:cheer:Pineapple Chunk:cheer:
:cheer:Mack & Crack:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom