Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

A little over half done.

9DE252AF-3194-4824-876E-CD5688B086FB.jpeg
:hug: :love:Hey Keith!:love::hug:
:slide:Looks like you made great progress today! You’ve got buds to dry/cure!!!:woohoo:

Good morning 420 Happy Friday. I have to get out and finish chopping and trimming Pineapple Chunks I also need to spray Mack and Crack with canola oil. It is going to be a very nice day today high around 76 degrees. I ordered some new trimming shears that some be here on Monday. I could use them today, but I will have to get by with what I have 2-year-old shears. Have a wonderful day all. 🍋

Glad you got to it hope you save a lot of good bud. How long does it usually take for your bud to dry. I have always been about 1 or 2 weeks in the attic. This year it is outside in the camper I can open the windows in the morning and close the at night. I hope to get a nice breeze in the camper. 🍋
Usually indoors a week or so and it's time to cure. This year I'm trying to stay in the shed so I don't know. Probably close to the same. Day rh has been 60 to 65% and nights it goes up. I've been leaving the door open day and night with a fan blowing. New things are scary but this seems ok. Folks been drying weed outside for millenniums.. Gotta keep air moving.

Chop on brother!

Highya SO,

I chopped one yesterday, CCT x DSD. Really fat and prone to botrytis. Bud tips as big as a woman's fist! Gorgeous! The day before I took about 6-7 buds off that were affected. So, when I did a quick trim (2 hrs) I found a couple places I'd missed, and a whole crapload places that was near to the rot stage. I put them in with a dehumidifier at 55%. And today is prime bud rot weather. So yesterday was a great day for a harvest, for all of us! The rest of the ladies have had minimal botrytis and I'll spray some more microbe solution again today. How are you and yours doing? Have a great weekend! Happy Smokin'

Thank you @Lady Cannafan it took me 8 hours yesterday and another 5 today Not done yet for the day. I have to feed Mack and Crack and spray her with canola oil. By the time Pineapple Chunks is done drying Mack and Crack should be ready to chop. I hate trimming with old trimming shears new ones coming Monday. What am I saying I hate trimming even with new shears. :green_heart: 🍋

Thank you @Lady Cannafan it took me 8 hours yesterday and another 5 today Not done yet for the day. I have to feed Mack and Crack and spray her with canola oil. By the time Pineapple Chunks is done drying Mack and Crack should be ready to chop. I hate trimming with old trimming shears new ones coming Monday. What am I saying I hate trimming even with new shears. :green_heart: 🍋
I bought a new pair a few weeks ago and absolutely hate them. They stick like crazy even when cleaned, and the tips are far too blunted and not evenly sharp. No where near what was shown in the product photo. So, I'm on the hunt again.
It's that time of year for a LOT of growers out there, so trim jail cells have needed expansion to accommodate the incoming masses. :laughtwo:

I bought a new pair a few weeks ago and absolutely hate them. They stick like crazy even when cleaned, and the tips are far too blunted and not evenly sharp. No where near what was shown in the product photo. So, I'm on the hunt again.
It's that time of year for a LOT of growers out there, so trim jail cells have needed expansion to accommodate the incoming masses. :laughtwo:
Lol few more weeks until I'm in trim jail myself 😆 have a great harvest! Excited for you man.

Found a pair of these at a dollar store a few years ago
Great trimmers spring broke & added hot glue to hold what was left.
Replaced the spring a couple times & still work great

Found some more but only at a certain dollar store so bought a couple more back up pair

I went to every hardware store in town yesterday and did not think of the dollar store. 🍋
Here are the three year old pair I use every day to chop my weed ( I don’t use a grinder)
Also still work great for trim, can get into tight places & snip fan leaves in bud

IMG_0124.jpeg

Highya SO,

I chopped one yesterday, CCT x DSD. Really fat and prone to botrytis. Bud tips as big as a woman's fist! Gorgeous! The day before I took about 6-7 buds off that were affected. So, when I did a quick trim (2 hrs) I found a couple places I'd missed, and a whole crapload places that was near to the rot stage. I put them in with a dehumidifier at 55%. And today is prime bud rot weather. So yesterday was a great day for a harvest, for all of us! The rest of the ladies have had minimal botrytis and I'll spray some more microbe solution again today. How are you and yours doing? Have a great weekend! Happy Smokin'
Yes! Nice big buds! You caught them just in time! No matter how close I check I can't get the right view to see some of the places it hides! :yahoo:
Pineapple Chunks chopped

05E99E90-E983-4413-9DC9-FB60164FD492.jpeg

A5409874-32B4-4E48-91B6-068DAF9D6729.jpeg
WooHoo! That's the ticket! Congratulations! :yahoo: You might need a bigger camper!

Shed I will cut some Banana Jealousy tomorrow I have had enough for now. I am going to have more weed than I know what to do with. I still have a cabinet full of weed from the last two years, but I do not like it. I am hoping this years grow is to my liking. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom