Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Hello all been raining all day my plants are waterlogged so I got my son's blower and tried it real low. Well, I went out with a flashlight and checked them as I stated they are indeed water soaked. I will get at them in the morning when I can see better. It will be partly sunny tomorrow and warmer thank God. a couple weeks to go and rain it sucks. This is the worst time of growing for me it all comes down to couple weeks. In any case I hope everyone had a good day and a better night. Later Happy growing. 🍋

Hey Keith! :high-five: First, I sure hope your back is still mending. :hug:Gentle Hugs:hug:

As for all the rain… I saw a couple ppl putting a tarp cover over their plants when it rained. But I wondered if you had, or could borrow a … looking for what they are called, shelter covers, or tent tops basically. Gees I hate when I can’t think of words! We had one we would set up when camping to be above to cover the picnic table, coolers, grill, etc. WTF are they called? Anyway, ours moved pretty easy. It held up the winds, but not strong winds. But it was easy to move and pop the legs up/down and it kept things dry under it.

Just a thought - and not even a complete one!
Get well.
:hug::love::hug:

Back
Top Bottom