Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Sorry for the not so good pictures but it is breezy out. It has been a cool day in the mid 60s. I do not think the plants mind it. The buds continue to get bigger, and I have not seen any more PM on Mack and Crack. The Pineapple Chunks is resistant to mold so that is why she was not infected. The buds on Pineapple Chunks are looking good some of the pistils are turning color as it gets closer. This is the most stressful time for me a few weeks to go, and I have to wait so much can happen. I hope you all had a great day and better night. Later 🍋

Here’s some pictures

02A05BFA-8D96-4E46-87C0-5F8D1D593D03.jpeg

79881C6D-4CDE-4659-BF10-DD7A708D285A.jpeg

296446DB-8F14-45BA-8BF5-FBF6F8A3E659.jpeg

257DCE7B-9064-4996-BFEF-9F9475D5095A.jpeg

FE06A829-A65D-4614-9428-445E03B7641E.jpeg

F95A1925-FEB8-453A-AE17-51EF272AD823.jpeg

43FA545C-CF00-4A49-9A46-0BD405A213A5.jpeg

39628265-AE91-4F5B-BA28-CDB35388DA76.jpeg

D0CAA98C-1733-4402-B14B-449797679548.jpeg
Beautiful plants, I'm thinking about trying to grow a plant or 2 outside.

Oh, Granny. You've gone and called me the same name my wife calls me, "Silly!" You realizing that I may have a couple of lose screws just moved you a few inches closer to my heart. When you start a journal I'll be able to come there and post freely, knowing that you'll understand. :)
:yahoo::laugh::rofl: You don’t know how many screws I have loose! Actually, it’s marbles.One of my granddaughters says, “Gramma, you’re losing your marbles!” She also gives me marbles when she says I’m running low (3) was the # and she gave me 100… but then I lost ‘em again! Kids, gotta love ‘em! You can post freely in my journal anytime… I mean, I welcome everyone - especially those with loose screws!:rofl::laugh::yahoo:

I do have a journal, the link is in my signature, and it’s just in its beginnings… like only 11 pages in. Easy quick read compared to so many of everyone in here’s journals. Egads, over 1800 posts to a few hundred… like I am just joining in the later pages and digging in! Lol
The Fat Bastard has a distinctive taste, though I wouldn't say an appealing taste. As for the high THC rating, it gets me big-time zooted. That's all I can say. I didn't get it tested by a lab and I'm one who believes that how zooted one gets does not necessarily correlate with the THC rating of what was consumed. So I think it's some damn good weed, whether the alleged THC rating is inflated or not.
:thanks: I saw yours were some awesome fatties. :thumb: @con visited me and said you had a different pheno than he did. :love: I’ve got 9 lil FB girls and am already seeing differences in them. I don’t quite believe the THC hype cuz they didn’t have actual analysis to view, but it’s great to hear you and con say it’s damn good weed. I agree THC often does not match up with the high. White Widow is a strain like that - zoot city! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I did a smoke report on the FB. You can find it here along with all my other smoke reports! :ganjamon:

Now, back to those urges...:popcorn:

(Keith, hope you don't mind me flirting with Granny on your page! She started it.)
Thank you for the link, but for some reason I couldn’t get it to work, but I will look up your review.

Now, back to those urges… well, honey, you just keep eating that popcorn cuz you ain’t sweet talked me enough… so I must go to sleep now! (Note I did NOT say BED!) :cheesygrinsmiley:And I know you been sitting with Lady C on her couch! Naughty Man! You really are silly GDB! And I like it.

(Sorry Keith! I got this guy flirting with me! And he started it!)

:hug::hug::love::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom