Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Never heard of it, but this Aussie website says:
"Rice bran oil is a clean-tasting versatile oil ideal for all types of cooking including baking, grilling and deep frying. It's a good source of vitamin E, but at about 22%, it's relatively high in saturated fat compared with other popular cooking oils such as olive oil (15%) and canola oil (7%)."
Source

I thought unsaturated fats were healthier. :hmmmm:

“I think Rice Bran is the best oil to use when frying at high temps. Sure it’s relatively high in saturated fat, but when frying a nice cut of steak I only want to lightly glaze my pan. I don’t use it when baking. I prefer a macadamia oil and I don’t deep fry coz I at least try and look after my arteries. I really like a nicely cooked steak and I think Rice Bran oil is by far the best to fry with”.

Sauce

I’m not suggesting you drink a cup of it lol. I think you’re thinking trans. They are the really dodgy type when it comes to fats.

“I think Rice Bran is the best oil to use when frying at high temps. Sure it’s relatively high in saturated fat, but when frying a nice cut of steak I only want to lightly glaze my pan. I don’t use it when baking. I prefer a macadamia oil and I don’t deep fry coz I at least try and look after my arteries. I really like a nicely cooked steak and I think Rice Bran oil is by far the best to fry with”.

Sauce

I’m not suggesting you drink a cup of it lol. I think you’re thinking trans. They are the really dodgy type when it comes to fats.
Not trans fats (which are hard to find these days), just saturated vs unsaturated. But I don't fry steak and the poster of the article doesn't deep fry, so it's really two different types of cooking.

If you insist. I disagree and have love for them, pimples and all! Are you sure you're loving them enough?
Ha! I'm not trying to bad-mouth my plant Stone but, c'mon, can we really compare Godzilla to the GEICO gecko? 😁

I have some more pictures mostly Pineapple Chunks

115612B3-8D53-4D1B-947A-96C232856F95.jpeg

15104CAA-F77A-4DA9-B62C-A6626123075D.jpeg

A6F18974-3B50-497C-8008-02D0BFB471D3.jpeg

AF60A2F8-17DC-4E14-B46E-AF50D1C9EE4E.jpeg

CAE3803C-500D-428A-A20F-9D7019CE78D8.jpeg

02D74234-C46F-4753-8876-729C33250052.jpeg

686BFAA7-A28E-4965-8CA0-BBF55631F71C.jpeg

76F5E058-4299-409D-B7C0-FEEFA6E61ACB.jpeg

6ECBBE82-D01B-4D2C-A636-0BFFC4CFDD6C.jpeg

E32A9428-6BDA-41EA-8FE8-5E6932E3548C.jpeg

They're blowing up now Keith! 💣

I put some more stakes in for Pineapple Chunks the branches are getting heavy, so I need to tie them up. She is a tough one to tie up
They're looking great, so fingers crossed for good weather!

Also, wanted to make sure you saw this:
Thank you Shed I will start spraying them all with the canola oil it does not seem to affect the flowers at all. This weather has been wonderful, and I hope it stays. 🍋

those suckers are not falling over any time soon, they're looking good nice stake job
I hope so the Mack and Crack went over already so I picked her up and added more stakes. Thank you con. :lot-o-toke:🍋

Highya KL,

Pineapple Chunk has very nice structured branches with all those buds so close together. They'll get pretty fat!! Question - Did you top the Pineapple Chunk, or is that her growth without training? Looks like she got topped. Think I'll grow a couple of those next summer! Happy Smokin'

@Bode I never topped this or any of my plants. Pineapple Chunks has a lot of bud, and I did no training on her. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Aren't these plants all reveggers? That would account for the profusion of bud sites yes?

Back
Top Bottom