Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

I lost 4 pounds my first summer.
Half pound last summer.
I feel your pain :Namaste:
All the best my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
That's brutal! Is that because it's cold and wet up north??

That's brutal! Is that because it's cold and wet up north??
Yes.
Lost half my harvest the first year in the greenhouse.
Managed to get it down to a half pound last summer.
Iā€™ve been spraying SNS every few days this year as a preventative measure.
Just spent the last hour doing inspection.
I changed my approach this year and itā€™s had a positive effect.
Iā€™m hoping we all have a good outcome this year. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Highya KL, Bill, guys,

Do you guys check for bud rot every day (or twice a day)? When I see some, I remove the bud area infected, and it doesn't spread. I also shake the plants well to get rid of excess water. Some phenotypes are more susceptible to botrytis. I plant some strains listed on the "mold resistant" website. That helps a lot. I still think checking twice daily during bud rot conditions (high humidity, 60-70 degrees F) is the best deterrent to losing very much. Happy Smokin'

Yes.
Lost half my harvest the first year in the greenhouse.
Managed to get it down to a half pound last summer.
Iā€™ve been spraying SNS every few days this year as a preventative measure.
Just spent the last hour doing inspection.
I changed my approach this year and itā€™s had a positive effect.
Iā€™m hoping we all have a good outcome this year. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
Sorry to hear about your loss! Hoping you get to keep all your weed this year! I'd be devastated if my babushkas had bud rot or mold. I got to watch out for pests year round though. I have alot of bugs around where I live so I'm always using diatomaceous earth and spraying my plants with a bit of water and soap.

Sorry to hear about your loss! Hoping you get to keep all your weed this year! I'd be devastated if my babushkas had bud rot or mold. I got to watch out for pests year round though. I have alot of bugs around where I live so I'm always using diatomaceous earth and spraying my plants with a bit of water and soap.
Do your self a favor.
Get some citric acid and spray your girls ahead of its appearance.
Because once you have found it it's almost too late. :Namaste:
It's no joke, seriously. :Namaste::Namaste:
I'm using SNS this year, no accessory plants or autos in there this year either.
Changed everything to get a better outcome.
Because once I found it it was already spread everywhere.
Then it rips your heart out.o_O

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

I just checked and my plants have been above ground 142 days and day 29 for flower. Four more weeks of flower and I should be really close. The Mack and Crack will take 2 more weeks. šŸ‹
I'm day 28.:rofl:
You would think we were neighbors :ciao:
Mack and Crack 2 more weeks? Autos?

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Me too Bill! We're all in the zone. I think @Grand Daddy Black 's came in pretty close to that day as well and he's a way down in DC.
2 Are really slow this year.
Might be later than I hoped.
14c outside this morning, already :thumb:
That's a good sign up here.
Might get a decent fall after all. ;)
Enjoy your weekend Buddy. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Highya KL, Bill, guys,

Do you guys check for bud rot every day (or twice a day)? When I see some, I remove the bud area infected, and it doesn't spread. I also shake the plants well to get rid of excess water. Some phenotypes are more susceptible to botrytis. I plant some strains listed on the "mold resistant" website. That helps a lot. I still think checking twice daily during bud rot conditions (high humidity, 60-70 degrees F) is the best deterrent to losing very much. Happy Smokin'
I'm ever vigilant. :Namaste:
I'm constantly scanning buds while I'm in there working.
Always looking for anything out of the ordinary.
Then in the afternoon I go through every bud inch by inch.
Checking every where for rot.
Every few days I spray with SNS DC.
I reduced to 4 plants this year so less rh in the greenhouse and upped my air circulation.
I find autos very susceptible to rot.
Another reason I don't like autos :rofl:
Thanks Bode.:ciao::thanks:
Apreciate your insight.
Have a nice weekend my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Can't wait to see the finished flower :) right on Keith. And your growing it for your son right? Hope he appreciates the awesome dad he has. Good job!
Thanks Stark actually I grow for me my son does not smoke weed. šŸ‹

Another beautiful day and it is going to be a warm day today. I was out checking my flowers, and all is well no bud rot. I have to figure some way to tie my Pineapple Chunks up as the buds are getting very heavy. My Banana Jealousy buds are looking OK but the rest of her looks like crap. I am very disappointed in her the PM has left her looking bad. But if all goes well, I will still get plenty of bud from her. Mack and Crack is looking fine but she has smaller buds than the other two plants. Hope your day is going good and happy growing. :thumb: šŸ‹

Me too Bill! We're all in the zone. I think @Grand Daddy Black 's came in pretty close to that day as well and he's a way down in DC.
Grand Daddy Black's plant has no place in this discussion. One branch from any of you guys's plants will outweigh his (my) entire plant! šŸ˜

(Who is that third person?)

Back
Top Bottom