Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Canola is used for cooking in South Africa. I use olive oil and coconut oil but for fry ups which never happen, I would use canola.

I use weed to get fried.

heres the Canadian way to bread & fry best on fish

20240911_192306.jpg

heres the Canadian way to bread & fry best on fish

20240911_192306.jpg
What is that tender flake stuff?

Does that say "SainDoux Pur?" What's that? They had me at "Tender Flakes." :)

That’s an entirely different category that folks used to refer to as milktoast before everything got so PC

Better than the American way, shake and bake :)
to many chemicals in shake n bake but still good, i add spices to the crumbs & comes out tasty only hassle is its best to soak what your cooking in milk with egg whipped into it to make the crumbs stick better

tender flake is lard guess i could of put the english side facing forward:)

I eat that junk when I was a kid. I know now it sucks. Back then I eat anything and was happy to have it. 🍋
I'll bet you could still eat Shake and Bake after a proper wake and bake! Winner, winner, breakfast dinner! :)

Buttwheat

IMG_2479.jpeg

Good morning 420 today was feeding day. Maxi Bloom and 2 gallons water each plant. Pineapple Chunks and Banana Jealousy are getting very sticky and smelly but Mack and Crack the sativa of the three is all budded up but not so stinky or sticky she is a little slower growing bud size. I will be spending the day with wife she is having surgery today. hope you all have a great day and happy growing. :green_heart: 🍋

Frost warning!

Hope things go well with Mrs. Lemon.

Back
Top Bottom