Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

BTW, just for fun why don't you give the Mack & Crack a good canola oil spray. Then Shed will have to slide his way out of your plant! :rofl:
....there's a meme for that! :laugh:
1000004614.jpg

WEEEEEEEEEEEE!

....there's a meme for that! :laugh:
1000004614.jpg

WEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I swear I had seen a Homer in his tighty-whiteys, covered in cooking oil but couldn't find it. LoL
This one seems adequate tho. 🤣

Love ya brother @InTheShed hope ya don't think I'm fucking with ya. Just trying to stir up a laugh.

What Shed said!

The booster GH offers, KoolBloom, did not help my plants at all. In fact, it beat them up, destroying most of their fan leaves. I likely overdosed them with it, but it's use is so risky that I'd let those beauties keep doing what they're doing.

BTW, just for fun why don't you give the Mack & Crack a good canola oil spray. Then Shed will have to slide his way out of your plant! :rofl:
I did spray the lower part of plant I had a little left over after spraying Banana Jealousy. But Mack and Crack is not showing any PM. The same with Pineapple Chunks no PM. :thumb: 🍋

Better yet, whip it up with some mint and rosemary extracts :)

Any specific vegetable?
I only remember a few from healthcare days but if I shared names that’d be unethical and a serious HIPPA violation.

Plants are looking awesome Mr Keith! It’s going to be healthy harvest with 30 day trim jail sentence.

What’s the tomato thingy for? Is it strictly for tomatoes or are you intending on using it off label to process weed crop?

Hey Canachris - a peck is dry weight measure, it’s 1/4 of a bushel.
@013 It is strictly tomatoes. and Thanks for the kind words. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom