Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

This is my first time using Happy Frog conditioner, but it is just to cover the soil that goes missing ever 3 or 4 weeks. I do not know what happens to the soil or where it goes but it always happens every time. I think the plant eats it. Ha ha 🍋

Here’s some pictures

69B4BF97-078A-4476-8E3B-5CEC380A8CC9.jpeg

4F77B3D2-3C95-4EDF-88FE-C6CE3BBD3B0F.jpeg

60940A21-FD9D-4645-8156-4592FFEADEE1.jpeg

E6812D84-7BAB-4C98-B10F-419C914F63F0.jpeg

411E68A1-7A46-42CE-8C37-8D63E24FC3B9.jpeg

F1D5366D-FE41-4D3C-8238-D2EC3F0556EE.jpeg

I think your right, but I do not have a place to plant them without digging up the lawn and my wife would have a bird if I did. Good morning, Stone we have some nice weather for this week and part of next week. 🍋
These ladies are praying like crazy! They love this cool sunny weather for flowering!

Highya Keith,

I've used one of those before! Must've been for tomatoes. Now, we wash and core them, and freeze whole. When the woodstove gets going, we cook them down into sauce and use immersion blender to chop peelings. Works great for us.
Would your wife object to putting small stakes around your plants to keep them upright? Happy Smokin'

Banana Jealousy and Pineapple Chucks have stayed in there, but Mack and Crack took a fall. I am going to have to tie around the stakes to hold them down. First, I have to get some more stakes. I hope that works. I am so afraid you are right Shed. 🍋

Loking good Keith 👍 if your plants are used to wind then that will help them in windy conditions I was just told that potassium and phosphate can help strengthen your branches essentially turning them into "carbon fiber" 😉 but I would add some kind of netting or stake if possible anything helps I just added some improve string to my grow if you want to take a peek.

Banana Jealousy and Pineapple Chucks have stayed in there, but Mack and Crack took a fall. I am going to have to tie around the stakes to hold them down. First, I have to get some more stakes. I hope that works. I am so afraid you are right Shed. 🍋
I saw on here somewhere where I guy/gal had dug a hole an had 3/4 of the bag in the hole. if thats doable it might help

I saw on here somewhere where I guy/gal had dug a hole an had 3/4 of the bag in the hole. if thats doable it might help
Thats an idea but too late for me now. Next year I have to do something like that, but the roots will grow through the pot that is in the ground. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom