Keffkas Coast Of Maine Line, TLO/LOS Style, Bagseed, Indoor Grow

Keff, In regards to tips for better pics, turning the fans off definitely helps, just set a timer on your phone to turn them back on so you don't forget.

Otherwise, when you take pics right before you go on a 12 day vacation, you may leave them off lol. Yeah I did that once 🤣. The plants were fine luckily.

Also right before harvest, when hermies can't hurt you, if you take pics after lights out using a flash, all the crystal really shows. Its a neat effect.
Screenshot_20230320_065752_Gallery.jpg

Durban After Dark

Very cool pic's Keff. That new lens is awesome! What magnification is it?

I picked up a camera lens attachment kit from Amazon for my phone. It comes with a few different lenses that affix to your phone camera, plus a tripod (that I can’t find lol) and a remote control for snapping pics. The one I was using was a macro 15x.

Interestingly, I have an iPhone 13 and my wife has the 13 pro max and she can snap 20x macro images from her phone smh.. oh well I paid 20$ for the kit versus the extra 200-300 for her phone

Plants look good. Keff.

Appreciate it dust

Keff, In regards to tips for better pics, turning the fans off definitely helps, just set a timer on your phone to turn them back on so you don't forget.

Otherwise, when you take pics right before you go on a 12 day vacation, you may leave them off lol. Yeah I did that once 🤣. The plants were fine luckily.

Also right before harvest, when hermies can't hurt you, if you take pics after lights out using a flash, all the crystal really shows. Its a neat effect.
Screenshot_20230320_065752_Gallery.jpg

Durban After Dark

Yeah I was being stubborn with the fans lol, but they definitely have to be shut off, even the slightest movement throws it all off. I have a slight shake/tremor to begin with and trying to hold that still is difficult if it’s not a rifle. I think it’s the weight and balance of a rifle versus my phone, but I use the same breathing techniques which helps a lot.

My phone has some insane night image features and can pull in any little pinprick of light in the room and light it up. I’m gonna see what kind of dark images I can snap when they’re ready for harvest. The trichomes are already so fuzzy and thick in places it should damn near blind me with a flash.

ya know it is pretty Ironic not only are you schooling me on organics maybe you can help me figure out my macro on my camera Im trying to take proper pics but for now the I phone is ok but i would like to figure out my camera lol

Which iPhone do you have? Specific newer models have macro but I had to get a lens attachment for those shots. 20ish bucks gets you all the lens attachments, tripod, and a remote control if you gotta go that route

What brand of lens did you get? Would you buy the same one again?

The one I bought is no longer available, looks like the company may not even exist or has switched.. some Chinese brand stuff.. was good enough for our purposes without being overly concerned about damage.. I would purchase again, if I was gonna purchase again I would go with this one

Phone Camera Lens, 6 lenses+ LED Light+ Remote Shutter+ Tripod, 18X Telephoto Zoom/Wide angle/Macro/Fisheye/CPL/Kaleidoscope camera lens kit for iPhone Xs X XR 8 7 6 Plus Samsung and Android​

61tfD+Jh1ML._AC_SL1000_.jpg

The one I bought is no longer available, looks like the company may not even exist or has switched.. some Chinese brand stuff.. was good enough for our purposes without being overly concerned about damage.. I would purchase again, if I was gonna purchase again I would go with this one

Amazon link
Thats a good one too. I was kinda scoping this one out. I like the idea of a remote.
Screenshot_20230320_163447_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Which iPhone do you have? Specific newer models have macro but I had to get a lens attachment for those shots. 20ish bucks gets you all the lens attachments, tripod, and a remote control if you gotta go that route
I just the 14 first Iphone after 15 yr androids bit of a learning curve but WTF why didnt I get one 15 yrs agolol

Thats a good one too. I was kinda scoping this one out. I like the idea of a remote.

Yep the Godefa ones caught my attention.. any one of their packages should be good.. for what we’re doing they’re perfect. I always dislike more expensive stuff because I’m always overly cautious with it for too long. There are some things that spending good money is a smart move but this isn’t one of them in my opinion.

I just the 14 first Iphone after 15 yr androids bit of a learning curve but WTF why didnt I get one 15 yrs agolol

I used to think I didn’t need an iPhone until I used one. I’m not someone that needs my phone to do everything. Anything super advanced I do on my PC (that’s where my real money gets spent). The iPhone is smooth, has a great camera, and doesn’t overload me with Bs like android phones. I’ve used cheap androids and expensive android and they all perform worse except the most expensive ones. If I’m already going to pay iPhone prices for an android phone to perform then I may as well get an iPhone.

Plus, the overwhelming majority of people I know have iPhones, so it makes communicating with them through voice, text, and FaceTime a thousand times easier. I’ve heard the arguments for androids since smart phones existed, but it’s just not reality for an American. iPhones dominate our society here.

If you’ve got just the regular 14 it won’t take macro shots, you’ve gotta get an attachment. The 13 pro/pro max and 14 pro and pro max have the macro mode. My wife’s phone does it (13 pro max) but to be honest, I get better pictures from my
Phone with an attachment than she does from her phone. Her macro mode is more meant for stuff a little bit bigger than the trichomes we’re looking at.

The controller with the tripod will make it so you can snap crystal clear macro images.. even with the tripod I still get a little blur from actually having to press the phone to snap a pic

Welp.. buds are getting too heavy and creating quite a lean.. I don’t have a “roof” I can attach to so I had to put cord/twine around my light in between the bars so I could hang some of these up

C46619A9-B709-41A1-88D3-44C5DA424F0B.jpeg

I’ll snap some pictures in a bit on where we’re at but the buds are already massive and still piling on so much Veg growth. Trichomes are so thick it almost looks like white sand. The smell is there but isn’t overwhelming. I find this extremely interesting. I can smell other peoples plants when they’re growing but for some reason I don’t smell mine at all, even though my wife says she can smell it. Resin production hasn’t really kicked up yet since there’s still so much Veg happening but boy oh boy is this gonna be a harvest.

Looking at some of the colas, if I had more time and planned better they look like they could grow a pound each by themselves.

Heavy bud issues. Awesome!

It’s one of the better problems to have and I’ll take it lol. I actually may have to buy a second bag of these hooks. I did it to myself by being cheap over 5 dollars smh.. bought the 10 pack of single hooks instead of the 12 pack of double hooks.. one day I’ll learn to do the math in my head instead of letting the total scare me smh

Images of light burn for my deficiency/issue gallery I’m building
F239A0C6-F8E1-42E2-BA18-56509F7219DC.jpeg

A5B88403-5B6E-480A-91C8-6E0955FA167B.jpeg

@Gee64 can you or anyone else tell what this spotting is? Not the sole brown spot but the little yellow spotting along the veins.. I want to say calcium or P but I’m unsure
65B89FCF-9C0A-4C5F-9F53-9868E2436432.jpeg

Week 6 after flip, Week 4 after stretch. There’s still so much veg growth no one is finishing in the next 2 weeks. I’d say there’s a minimum of 3 weeks left at soonest, probably closer to 4-6 (possibly 8) weeks.

You can see the plant tape I used to string up a couple colas which quickly made me realize I needed to buy the yo-yos lol. I’ll be readjusting that tonight/tomorrow and will snap a picture of how I set that up when it’s done.

The tall plants have started to cannibalize every leaf that has any inefficiency at all, the shorter plant only ate a couple leaves from the bottom and seems to be perfectly content with what it’s getting.

@Gee64 can you or anyone else tell what this spotting is? Not the sole brown spot but the little yellow spotting along the veins.. I want to say calcium or P but I’m unsure
I haven't seen that before so I'm going to guess bugs, but I'm not sure. I would check both sides of that leaf with a microscope quickly. See if you see bugs or webs, etc...

Wow that's a hard one. Spreads

I haven't seen that before so I'm going to guess bugs, but I'm not sure. I would check both sides of that leaf with a microscope quickly. See if you see bugs or webs, etc...

Nah it’s not bugs I already checked for them.. It’s been there a while and hasn’t changed.. it almost looked like a bit of pollen to me but that doesn’t make sense either

Back
Top Bottom