Just got a new Light and need help

Wow, talking about a life changing event!

I'm really happy for you. That's great news.
Thanks man... Well Im home guys and things are looking good. the wifey did really well.
Here are some photos.

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

But now I need some help on two things. One is what do you guys think about how far out I am from harvest on these. I cant keep my Microscope steady enough to get good trichome photos. I will give you what I got but they are not that good.
Also it seems like they are ready but I want to be sure, oh and they are on day 63.

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4223.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4226.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4228.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

Good to hear all went well for you. Looks like day 63 from 12/12. You start counting when you get 2 pistols side by side. I would say another week maybe 2.
Thanks for the well wishes! 🙏
Well with Autos I only do 24/0. Ok, thanks for that tip, I thought it was when you saw the first white pistols.
Ok, I will give it another week and post another photo and we can go from there.

Hey all like I said before this is my first DWC, so I will need a lot of help on it. First of all I am getting brown tips and on the edges, can anyone help me with that?
Also, the ring seems to be picking up salt, or at least a white crystal on it. Is this something that I need to worry about or is that normal?

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

IMG_4240.jpg

IMG_4241.jpg

IMG_4243.jpg

Ok, well I will keep looking around then and see if I can find out what to do.👍
Sorry I wasn't clear…

If your nutrients state that you should add a CalMag supplement, then add it when you mix your nutrients. Other than that, the only reason to add it is if you have an actual nutrient imbalance that a requires it. Per this page, nutrient imbalances are often a symptom of an underlying condition.

I have a bottle of CalMag that I bought in 2021 and I think I used it once or twice but now I use it as a door stop.

It's always Cal Mag.jpg

First pistol is signaling maturity. When the second one grows right next to it, that is flowering. Forgot you had autos.

Cal/mag can be in nutrient base and/or in tap water. Quality report for my tap water shows 80PPM total cal/mag and my nutrient mix lists cal/mag. I added more to test " more won't hurt". High cal blocks mag and high mag blocks cal. They both block P and K in excess. You can use the NPK ratio to determine total P PPMs. 5 PPM of P for every 1 PPM of cal mag is the correct ratio. I use my half gallon bottle to hold the cabinet door open too.

Getting a salt ring that quick is not normal. Minerals are falling out. Could be too many minerals, wrong PH dropping them out, high temp evaporating water away.

Sorry I wasn't clear…

If your nutrients state that you should add a CalMag supplement, then add it when you mix your nutrients. Other than that, the only reason to add it is if you have an actual nutrient imbalance that a requires it. Per this page, nutrient imbalances are often a symptom of an underlying condition.

I have a bottle of CalMag that I bought in 2021 and I think I used it once or twice but now I use it as a door stop.

It's always Cal Mag.jpg
Ok, now I got it. That was great LMAO!!
Sorry, but my brain isnt working to well after the 2 OP's.
Thanks also for that article, it was very informative.

First pistol is signaling maturity. When the second one grows right next to it, that is flowering. Forgot you had autos.

Cal/mag can be in nutrient base and/or in tap water. Quality report for my tap water shows 80PPM total cal/mag and my nutrient mix lists cal/mag. I added more to test " more won't hurt". High cal blocks mag and high mag blocks cal. They both block P and K in excess. You can use the NPK ratio to determine total P PPMs. 5 PPM of P for every 1 PPM of cal mag is the correct ratio. I use my half gallon bottle to hold the cabinet door open too.

Getting a salt ring that quick is not normal. Minerals are falling out. Could be too many minerals, wrong PH dropping them out, high temp evaporating water away.
Ok, thanks, I understand now and that makes sense. I think I will just use mine for a door stop, in the bathroom!, for now......LOL

Ok, well that has me concerned. I will research it some more. I am hoping that it is the last one that you mentioned as my tent was pretty hot for a while.

Back
Top Bottom