Jon's First New Digs Grow

Fun Comparison

Even though I have tons of my own weed, none of it is especially recent and I’m a variety aficionado. So often I will buy some weed even when I have it. And now that I’m home in PA and around all my friends, I’m back to being a well connected individual. And today I got pretty lucky. My boy had some Colorado organic weed. I got some of two strains, Double Stuffed Oreo and Gorilla Cookies.

The DSO was a new strain for me but I just grew the Gorilla Cookies auto. I had two of them, and got a green pheno and a purple and silver pheno. The purple pheno was among the best auto weed I’ve ever grown. Super high quality and all around great weed. I just entered it last month in the NOTM contest.

Now I can present a comparison.

So this is my Gorilla Cookies auto:

And this is the Gorilla Cookies photo organic indoor I just grabbed from my buddy:

I dare say I did alright on the auto. It is almost exactly like the photo in every regard. Only difference I can see is mine is a bit more furry, and his is a small touch denser. But definitely the same strain.

FWIW.
If my version had been machine trimmed as this street bud is, it would look almost identical. Imo.

Haircut Day for Molly!

IMG_7201.jpeg

Hey Carmen - I thought about this some more and I settle on this: there’s no such thing as “age appropriate growth.” It’s way too strain specific for there to be a “reference point.” It’s also medium specific, environmentally specific, light specific, etc…. There are simply too many factors involved for it to be possible to find a commonality that you seem to be searching for. Imho.
Nah not really. I can get a decent sense of a plant's developmental progress and know the ballpark. I'm getting what I need to know by looking at other people's plants comparatively.

Back
Top Bottom