Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Bigger than my Organic Red Mimosa XL Auto Midi Outdoor SIP!

I literally fed her first time yesterday though! Plain old water. Needs some Cal Mag but trying to keep her clean! And yes, I know some insect has made its nest out of mud on the branch 😂 I’m in a sorta live and let live mood with her!

IMG_8029.jpeg

Skywalker
Flower Day 30

One month in! If I can just keep her healthy for another month we will finish up in style. My support structure held up overnight. Now I know it’s solid. I’m loving how damn straight and at attention she looks now. I don’t know that I’ve ever had a plant with this look before. Not used to straight up and down colas. I like ‘em! And seeing her like this, I could have fit two of these size plants in this tent. Easy. May do that in the future. I’m becoming a big fan of these small but mighty photos. So much easier with photos to predict and control size. And even at her relatively diminutive size, this is a five ounce plant easy.

IMG_3229.jpeg
Thats a beautiful plant @Jon😍. She's chunky for 30 days👊. How long is it's described flower period?

Thats a beautiful plant @Jon😍. She's chunky for 30 days👊. How long is it's described flower period?
Thanks @Gee64. Well, that depends. This was a freebie with another order. It was only marked “Skywalker Photo.” So I assume it’s “Skywalker,” and not the more common “Skywalker OG.” They’re fairly close though. The Skywalker is 9 weeks in flower. It’s Mazar x Blueberry. That’s what I believe I have, and further, I believe I have a hybrid or sativa pheno. But idk. Lol.

Thanks @Gee64. Well, that depends. This was a freebie with another order. It was only marked “Skywalker Photo.” So I assume it’s “Skywalker,” and not the more common “Skywalker OG.” They’re fairly close though. The Skywalker is 9 weeks in flower. It’s Mazar x Blueberry. That’s what I believe I have, and further, I believe I have a hybrid or sativa pheno. But idk. Lol.
Sweet❤️, If she's part sativa and that bulky already, you have a chance for some really big colas if her flower time runs a bit longer.

Sweet❤️, If she's part sativa and that bulky already, you have a chance for some really big colas if her flower time runs a bit longer.
Yep, that’s pretty much what the hope chest says.

Check out 420’s take in the strain, it’s fairly thorough.

Very interesting. Where it says 420 I had typed the four initials for the site of this review. Our site changed it to 420. Hmm….

Does that with non-sponsor stuff like lights and nutes and such.

I believe it’s specific sites. The more common ones or the ones that appear first on google when searching cannabis stuff. I haven’t seen the list but it made me laugh the first time I saw it.

China also seems to be a touchy subject in certain threads.. I haven’t deduced what or why but I’ve had China criticisms edited out before. I may have gone off on an unrelated tangent to get there though so maybe it was that, I love soap boxing 🤣

I believe it’s specific sites. The more common ones or the ones that appear first on google when searching cannabis stuff. I haven’t seen the list but it made me laugh the first time I saw it.

China also seems to be a touchy subject in certain threads.. I haven’t deduced what or why but I’ve had China criticisms edited out before. I may have gone off on an unrelated tangent to get there though so maybe it was that, I love soap boxing 🤣
I do too. It’s so hard to keep my mouth shut a lot of times. But inevitably I say X, person Y misinterprets it, and suddenly I have one less follow and contact. Heh.

Double Grape

This plant is vexing me. Color me vexed. I can’t understand what she has against bulking up? The plant is totally healthy, has plenty of leaves, and hasn’t had one issue the whole grow. Then I see a few others growing the same strain and they have buds like I would expect. Very odd. Vexing.
IMG_3249.jpeg

IMG_3251.jpeg

IMG_3250.jpeg

Double Grape

This plant is vexing me. Color me vexed. I can’t understand what she has against bulking up? The plant is totally healthy, has plenty of leaves, and hasn’t had one issue the whole grow. Then I see a few others growing the same strain and they have buds like I would expect. Very odd. Vexing.
IMG_3249.jpeg

IMG_3251.jpeg

IMG_3250.jpeg
bud looks great Jon, looks like same size as mine

20231114_181427.jpg

bud looks great Jon, looks like same size as mine

20231114_181427.jpg
Nah - yours is at least close to the size of your palm. Mine are more like large fingertips. Unless you’re a midget.

Nah - yours is at least close to the size of your palm. Mine are more like large fingertips. Unless you’re a midget
i bet its just a bit slower cause of the # of bud sights & will hit another gear soon, have you looked at the trichomes to see where they're at as in terms of it being done, snip the tips ?

Back
Top Bottom