Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

mine will be done soon probably with in 2 weeks, i don't think i'll get more than 2 oz maybe 3 if i'm lucky but going to start a drought on them
I ain’t far ahead of you I don’t think. I have WAY too many stems. My buds are two bong hits dried sized. I have tons of them, but idk. All I can do is feed and watch and see what happens. But I think we can agree that we are both hoping for their purported “legendary” quality and that it really is “one of the best in our catalog.” Believe in any marketing?
Lol!

Allows certain plants to mine minerals well below what other plants can get at with shallower root systems.

Be careful planting alfalfa.. if I remember correctly, once you’ve planted it that’s it, that spot is alfalfa for life now due to how deep it roots. It also suffocates anything else that tries to get in.

Using kelp in your mix is not only good but I recommend it highly. I add in at least a cup of it to my recycled mix. It has so many benefits beyond just the elements it provides.

Greensand, like @Gee64 said, is where I get the majority of my K. Coco too but that’s not sustainable for you unless you can grow coconut trees 🤣

Be careful planting alfalfa.. if I remember correctly, once you’ve planted it that’s it, that spot is alfalfa for life now due to how deep it roots. It also suffocates anything else that tries to get in.

Using kelp in your mix is not only good but I recommend it highly. I add in at least a cup of it to my recycled mix. It has so many benefits beyond just the elements it provides.

Greensand, like @Gee64 said, is where I get the majority of my K. Coco too but that’s not sustainable for you unless you can grow coconut trees 🤣
Right, just like comfrey. Roots can be 30' or something crazy.

I'd have to be convinced it would be materially better than comfrey to commit any real estate to it, especially since it's readily available by the bag. And I've already dedicated a patch to comfrey that I'll never get back.

Yeah, you'll have to move, but you know, it's for the plants.
We’re actually going to look at some land later in the week. Its helpful advice!

& Co wants waterfront with coconut tress and mangroves and a little jetty to fish off. I’m thinking wait - no borehole water as likely brackish and do you know how many people die in Asia from coconuts falling on their heads, plus sea levels rising?!

Hi @Kanno26 - hey I have a question for you. You have used the Canna nutes haven’t you? I used the soil a long time ago but not the coco. I’d have to think they perform similarly. Am I right? What was your impression? Thanks!
Hi @Jon in this round I used Canna professional soil which is in the top. But I haven't tried nuts yet, now I'm using advance nutrients ph perfect.

We’re actually going to look at some land later in the week. Its helpful advice!

& Co wants waterfront with coconut tress and mangroves and a little jetty to fish off. I’m thinking wait - no borehole water as likely brackish and do you know how many people die in Asia from coconuts falling on their heads, plus sea levels rising?!
Must be nice to be you @NickHardy….

Hi @Jon in this round I used Canna professional soil which is in the top. But I haven't tried nuts yet, now I'm using advance nutrients ph perfect.
I checked out AN. Are you using the entire set? What specifically in their catalog do you use? Thanks @Kanno26 .

Strawberry Gorilla

Won’t bore you with more trichome shots. Suffice it to say I’m at about 3-5% amber. I’m going entirely by the look of the buds now. When they look ripe to me, I’ll harvest. I’m guessing two days.

The funny thing about this girl is that each morning when I go to check her she greets me with a fat FUCK you for stretching her buds out.

See? :rofl:

IMG_3214.jpeg

I realized this morning I’m going to run out of Remo nutes before the Cherry Pie and Blackberry Moonrocks finish. By weeks, not days. Two or three. Not nearly enough to not replace. But I’m not convinced I’m using these for my last chem/coco grow - the first grow in the new pad while my organic soil cooks. So I’m very hesitant to spend the coin for a whole replacement set. Instead, once the Remo goes, I’m going to finish them with my remaining Prescription Blend. The only ingredient I’m out of there is the Bio-Si, which is basically silica. One, I don’t need it for either plant at this point, and two, I can augment with my 40% MSA if necessary. I have enough to finish them, which will allow me to basically use up the PB.

I may go AN for the last grow with nutes, or I may go nuts and go big time - Cyto.

Looking good what supplier were they from, I have some of that to grow probably totally different 🤣💁‍♂️
Hey @Absorber - happy fricking Monday. This is from Blimburn. Great plant. 60 days of veg for an auto!

Oh an auto 👍you probably mentioned that🤦‍♂️ i got photos. Looking forward to seeing it finish up
In checking out the strain, there are a bunch of breeders who sell auto or photo versions, or both. I noticed the reported thc content varied a lot on this one depending on the breeder and the cross, as a few are a different hybrid. Mine is Cherry Pie x The Fog (x Ruderalis). Is your photo the same two parents?

In checking out the strain, there are a bunch of breeders who sell auto or photo versions, or both. I noticed the reported thc content varied a lot on this one depending on the breeder and the cross, as a few are a different hybrid. Mine is Cherry Pie x The Fog (x Ruderalis). Is your photo the same two parents?
Here's the details on the strain .

You'll be fine. A few of the most prominent politicians in the States that are all hair on fire about climate change and rising sea levels have fairly recently bot ocean front property which tells you they don't really see it as a threat.

Back
Top Bottom