Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

And then it was done….

Ok, here we go. These two pants are about 2.5 feet from the Blurple and about the same from the 420h. That makes the Blurple ppfd on that side about 400- 550 ppfd by itself, bottom to top. We adjusted the 420h, and here’s where we end up (see pictures). The ppfd at the top of the SG is about 1300. The overall Blurple side ends up at 1300 - 950 ppfd or so. The BM is less all around, I didn’t measure it specifically as the SG sets the tone. So now we watch for yellowing tips, curling leaves, etc. see how she does with it. It’s pretty high at 1300, but I’ve been as high as 1450 before.

IMG_2757.jpeg

IMG_2759.jpeg

Edit: just noticed - check out the Blurple reflection in the 420h in the first picture.

Hey @Kanno26 - both lights are at 75%. The Double Grape is at 1150-1200 and the Cherry Pie is at about 1050 ppfd. That’s where I want it all around. Is it high? Idk. It’s what I do. The lights will not hit 100% on this grow.
So you can't raise this growth to 100%. I was also thinking that I will reduce them to 75% with Hulkberry Bera because I have two XS1500 PROs there, so I think that would be enough and at least the tops won't burn 😁 what do you think?

So you can't raise this growth to 100%. I was also thinking that I will reduce them to 75% with Hulkberry Bera because I have two XS1500 PROs there, so I think that would be enough and at least the tops won't burn 😁 what do you think?
Depends on a bunch of stuff @Kanno26, hard to tell from here. You have the app don’t you? Measure it. Let us know the ppfd number. Then I can give you an informed opinion.

Hey @NickHardy - how you be? I checked out your massive garden this morning - it had been maybe ten days or so since I was at your place, and HOLY CRAP what the hell happened? Something exploded! Amazing. Makes my little 5x5 grow seem so piddling. Lol.

Wait til you get a load of my new space. And guess what? I successfully lobbied for and am getting my heated garage!!!!! Kind of key growing indoors in a garage in the winter in PA. Without heat that garage would get way cold. I get to work directly with the contractor on placement and all that good stuff. I’m also getting my additional 100 amps dedicated to just the garage, split between 5 20-amp GFI’s, which gives me 8 total individual circuited outlets, 5 20-amp and 3 15-amp. I can run an entire tent from one 20 amp circuit. A 15 not so much. So that gives me the circuitry I need to run six tents.

Can’t wait!!!
You’re gonna have a regular assembly line for growing weed and would you believe that I’m not jealous at all? Not one bit? No Sir I’m just as happy as a clam. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

XS1500 PRO
Screenshot_2023-10-20-09-15-50-228_io.lightray.photone.jpg

KS5000
Screenshot_2023-10-20-09-18-33-461_io.lightray.photone.jpg

Both at 100% performance, if you look in my diary there are photos of plants
@Kanno26, these numbers are impossible. You must not be using the diffuser. The diffuser is nothing more than a piece of plain white printer paper cut to a strip that wraps around your phone and covers the lenses front and back. Just tape it in place. So put the strip on, make sure you’re in full spectrum, and see if you get some more realistic numbers. You will.

that is going to be one insane plant
Ikr? All I keep thinking about is what she could be not scrogged. With 50+ veg days and a plant that grows like this I believe she could be a record breaker. Not this scrog, a plant trained differently. I think she has the potential to outgrow even the Apple Fritter!

Check out this wild Strawberry Gorilla bud shot. You can see the trichomes on the stem, which I like off the bat. Then you get the red trichs up top from the reds. And in the meantime you can see the sort of odd, thick pistil-y, very pointy, way the buds are forming. Dig it!

IMG_2770.jpeg

Hey @InTheShed, happy Friday. Here’s a quick update for you on @Remo Nutrients by the book. We are on flower week four. True to by the book from day one. No crispy. No crinkling or taco-ing. A bit of a downturn on the ends, maybe a bit N heavy for this strain? It’s intermittent, not everywhere. Super minor, not a concern. And we just are beginning to see some yellow tips, small ones - again, minor. So far I have zero problem with this. We have excellent trichome development and coverage, and the leaves have that shiny, oily look and feel to them. She’s beginning to stink too.

Too early but I can see already now what I already knew - I screwed them up last time. Not Remo. Lmao!!

IMG_2771.jpeg

Hey @InTheShed, happy Friday. Here’s a quick update for you on @Remo Nutrients by the book. We are on flower week four. True to by the book from day one. No crispy. No crinkling or taco-ing. A bit of a downturn on the ends, maybe a bit N heavy for this strain? It’s intermittent, not everywhere. Super minor, not a concern. And we just are beginning to see some yellow tips, small ones - again, minor. So far I have zero problem with this. We have excellent trichome development and coverage, and the leaves have that shiny, oily look and feel to them. She’s beginning to stink too.

Too early but I can see already now what I already knew - I screwed them up last time. Not Remo. Lmao!!

IMG_2771.jpeg
looking good @Jon, question for you what do you use to measure PPFD ?
EDIT: found my answer in search forums i see u use a apple 11 with photone

looking good @Jon, question for you what do you use to measure PPFD ?
EDIT: found my answer in search forums i see u use a apple 11 with photone
Hey @con - I upgraded my phone - now I use the iPhone 14 Plus Pro and the Phototone app.

Blackberry Moonrocks

Sometimes certain autos, when they hit the stretch, will explode with side branching. At times it’s almost as if there’s more side branch growth than there is vertical growth. Last grow the Pink Rozay was such a plant. Here we have the Blackberry Moonrocks exhibiting the same structure and behavior.

I showed her canopy yesterday. Just look at the bud sites that have exploded into being just overnight! This girl is going side branch nuttty. She is also stretching vertically and has gotten within an inch or two of overtaking the Strawberry Gorilla. Big plant.

IMG_2777.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom