Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Decided to lay on my heating pad for a bit.
So did Charlie, Howie & Peanut. :green_heart:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

7D1E232D-CA51-4551-827D-C3D3C2DC10C0.jpeg
Apparently the tribe has committed many hours to training you properly🤣

That looks like heaven.
Um….btw - can we get past Halloween first before Thanksgiving? :rofl: Trying to alter the time continuum will not make your weed finish faster.

That looks like heaven.
I'm so sorry my friend that was meant for my journal. :Namaste:
I was loosing my mind last night trying to figure out what happened to my post.
It disappeared from my journal. :rofl:
I was really scratching my head trying to figure out what happened.
My deepest apologies for putting that in your journal.
Too many bumps to the noodle.
I don't even know where I am anymore.
By the way it's Thanksgiving here.:rolleyes:
Take care buddy.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I'm so sorry my friend that was meant for my journal. :Namaste:
I was loosing my mind last night trying to figure out what happened to my post.
It disappeared from my journal. :rofl:
I was really scratching my head trying to figure out what happened.
My deepest apologies for putting that in your journal.
Too many bumps to the noodle.
I don't even know where I am anymore.
By the way it's Thanksgiving here.:rolleyes:
Take care buddy.

Bill284 😎
@Bill284 - no offense to anyone else in the community, but there is nobody who has more free rein (reign?) to post whatever they want, whenever they want, in my journals, than you. I mean it.

@Bill284 - no offense to anyone else in the community, but there is nobody who has more free rein (reign?) to post whatever they want, whenever they want, in my journals, than you. I mean it.
Also - heard you yesterday on the coco watering. I guess per your methodologies it’s working for me because I happen to meet the criteria between the nutes I’m using, light, watering, etc…everything. But generally you believe it won’t be as successful. Is that right? Assuming so, all I can tell you is that in this grow, all 4 autos are in 7s, all four are different strains, all four are getting Remo by the book, and all four get a gallon every other morning.

Idk. It seems to work better. Maybe I do just get lucky. I likely won’t keep that up through flower once they start jamming, but until then I will.

Double Grape

We have a winner in the scrog race to budlets! We can officially crown the Double Grape. She has arrived. So love to hear any commentary/suggestions on this plant if you guys have any. My eyes say she is about as close to firing on all cylinders as I am capable of. Her color is great, her bud sites are pretty evenly spaced, there’s lots of them, lol, (she ended up filling the screen out much more than I thought she would), and I not only have zero blemishes anywhere, I also have nary a burnt leaf tip! Anyone who has seen my grows knows this is rare, lol. Remo by the book. Huh.

Here’s our girl:

IMG_2578.jpeg

Thanks Amigo. :thanks:
But still my mistake. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Amigo. :thanks:
But still my mistake. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I :green_heart: you amigo. It was Happy Thanksgiving. Not exactly controversial. Now if you posted some shit about Molly, well…you know. Lmao!! Relax my friend. It was a good reminder for occasionally ignorant Americans like me who automatically defaulted to my Thanksgiving. Heh.

Double Grape

We have a winner in the scrog race to budlets! We can officially crown the Double Grape. She has arrived. So love to hear any commentary/suggestions on this plant if you guys have any. My eyes say she is about as close to firing on all cylinders as I am capable of. Her color is great, her bud sites are pretty evenly spaced, there’s lots of them, lol, (she ended up filling the screen out much more than I thought she would), and I not only have zero blemishes anywhere, I also have nary a burnt leaf tip! Anyone who has seen my grows knows this is rare, lol. Remo by the book. Huh.

Here’s our girl:

IMG_2578.jpeg
Maybe that Remo guy from Canada is on to something? Shifty Canadians. Keep your eye on him.....

Double Grape

Here’s our girl:

IMG_2578.jpeg
your DG looks awesome & looks like its going to be a nice haul, i can only wish mine turns out like that, nice job Jon

your DG looks awesome & looks like its going to be a nice haul, i can only wish mine turns out like that, nice job Jon
Thanks @con…your girl is a lot tighter than mine was - maybe we got two different phenos? Idk. Just keep her as healthy as you have so far and keep up your training regimen. She’ll give you whatever she’s got to give as long as you keep her happy. And Mephisto is a good bet.

Garden

Here’s overhead shots of the three that rule the tent. The half gallon girls get whatever they get. But speaking of that, in talking with Yoda last night, he learned of my whole picture as far as growing this clone, ie, environment, light levels, etc. I have been in the mid 70s. He said I should go up to like 80. He says the clone is happier in hotter weather. So I have. No AC on the tent. That makes it 81 degrees in there up to maybe 85. So we’ll see what happens. Whatever the clone wants, the others get. Simple as that. There ain’t no question who the alpha dog is here.

Clone, Bubblegum Sherbet, Skywalker.

IMG_2582.jpeg

IMG_2583.jpeg

IMG_2584.jpeg

At least you found the missing post. The tribe would be upset with you tossing and turning and losing sleep over it🤣❤️
I was racking my brain trying to figure out where it went.
I looked everywhere but Jon's thread.
Last place I expected to find it. 😂
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

oooooohhhh... Whats that stretching in the background? It looks sativish😍
Hey @Gee64 - Idk, I thought it was all Chem Sour and that was just the angle. But it could be different. His greenhouses are four rows of plants wide and about 75 feet long. Rarely does he fill one with just one strain. He has a ton of different strains going now, sent me bud pictures yesterday. Here some of his current stuff - Yoda is not the best photographer on earth but you’ll get the idea. He gets that same “organic frost” that you guys do.

RedBullz

Otis #2

Apple Mac

Strawberry G

Yoda knows what he’s doing. I am very lucky to have people like him outside the forum.

Back
Top Bottom