Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

When there needs to be a laughing heart emoji!

It’ll be midnight in a a bit less thsn 4 hours here. Gosh I’m tired!

I mean assuming you don’t see my current 5x5 harvest in a month and a bit and think better of it I look forward to our contest next year!

I haven’t show half my hand of tricks yet though my friend!

Do you know, for example, that despite being unable to sing or play any instrument I own two microphone stands?

😂
Awesome, but what do you say we hold off on the Nick karaoke videos if it’s all the same to you. Lmao! At least til our song is done. I’ve been working on the bass line.

At least til our song is done.
Have a re read and think about how that makes us look! 🤣🤣

My microphone stands are pictured all over one of my journals.

@CaptainLucky riding the motorcycle side car with tin cans off the back with us as our song plays 😂

Cherry Pie Tester

That small branch I took days ago is close to dry, since I wet trimmed it and broke it way down. I just wanted a baseline. It indeed is an indica and indeed gets you very high. That’s all I wanted to know. Also I can tell this was early in the taste. And in my chest. Even now. That’s about all I can tell from a tester. Here’s what it looks like.

IMG_4188.jpeg

IMG_4186.jpeg

IMG_4187.jpeg

Have a re read and think about how that makes us look! 🤣🤣

My microphone stands are pictured all over one of my journals.

@CaptainLucky riding the motorcycle side car with tin cans off the back with us as our song plays 😂
Actually, can you resend me an entire version? I got the lyrics piecemeal and want to make sure I have the total correct. Thanks.

When there needs to be a laughing heart emoji!

It’ll be midnight in a a bit less thsn 4 hours here. Gosh I’m tired!

I mean assuming you don’t see my current 5x5 harvest in a month and a bit and think better of it I look forward to our contest next year!

I haven’t show half my hand of tricks yet though my friend!

Do you know, for example, that despite being unable to sing or play any instrument I own two microphone stands?

😂
You know it’s never too late ⏰ to start. I have been learning Spanish on duolingo for over a year but with 🍄s + the comparison grow I’ve been neglecting it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cherry Pie Tester

That small branch I took days ago is close to dry, since I wet trimmed it and broke it way down. I just wanted a baseline. It indeed is an indica and indeed gets you very high. That’s all I wanted to know. Also I can tell this was early in the taste. And in my chest. Even now. That’s about all I can tell from a tester. Here’s what it looks like.

IMG_4188.jpeg

IMG_4186.jpeg

IMG_4187.jpeg
Frosty ☃️! CL🍀

Blackberry Moonrocks
:oops::oops::oops:

Cleaned up what I can reach. She has 7 immense towers as long as my forearm, elbow to fingertip. And they’ve been fattening up something fierce. I look at them every day and after I cleaned her up I couldn’t believe it. This is quite ridiculous. Photo sized buds from an auto. These colas dwarf the Skywalker photo colas, as reference point.

Here’s what I mean - these are five of the seven towers:

IMG_4189.jpeg

IMG_4190.jpeg

IMG_4193.jpeg

IMG_4191.jpeg

IMG_4192.jpeg

That last pic looks greasy AF!

And I couldn't stop by without wishing you and your good folks a Happy New Year. 🎉I hope it's a good one for all.
To you and yours as well Shed! I was pulling the dead upper leaves off her. Even the dead, dried, yellow ones had a thick coat of oil on them, especially prevalent down near where the stem meets the leaf. Super sticky, couldn’t drop them. Smells like cotton candy!!!

Happy 2024 @CaptainLucky - I figured someone would be awake now. So? What do you think? The trichomes on both are take whenever you want. I just want the buds to look “done.” What do you think?

Happy 2024 @CaptainLucky - I figured someone would be awake now. So? What do you think? The trichomes on both are take whenever you want. I just want the buds to look “done.” What do you think?
Stop feeding? Pistils turn brown and crinkle it? Then yes 👍. CL🍀 Edit: Happy New Year 🍾🎈Jon.

Stop feeding? Pistils turn brown and crinkle it? Then yes 👍. CL🍀 Edit: Happy New Year 🍾🎈Jon.
Well, I haven’t fed for four days on the Skywalker and she’s isn’t dry yet, still heavy in the bottom of the pot. So she’s done feeding for sure. And for the last three days, when I wake up, the Cherry Pie has NOT emptied the drip tray runoff, so she’s not sucking water up anymore from the bottom and is also done feeding. The reds hairs are all down and such on half the Sky buds, on half they could curl in a bit more. All the Cherry Pie buds look exactly like this one. So yes to both questions, although the CP looks a day or two more finished than the Sky.

I think I’m gonna take the Cherry Pie. She’s at peak thc right now, with only about 2% amber, all else fully white. She’s also very indica, the tester bud wasted me for sure in an indica buzz way. So if I take her now rather than wait for my usual 10-15% amber, I should max out what she’s got in terms of both thc content and sativa qualities. Thus creating a sort of “up” indica. I’ve done it before with indicas, it works well if you’re not into couchlock.

Thanks for your feedback, it helped me talk myself into starting the new year with a harvest.

:thumb: :thanks:

Well, I haven’t fed for four days on the Skywalker and she’s isn’t dry yet, still heavy in the bottom of the pot. So she’s done feeding for sure. And for the last three days, when I wake up, the Cherry Pie has NOT emptied the drip tray runoff, so she’s not sucking water up anymore from the bottom and is also done feeding. The reds hairs are all down and such on half the Sky buds, on half they could curl in a bit more. All the Cherry Pie buds look exactly like this one. So yes to both questions, although the CP looks a day or two more finished than the Sky.

I think I’m gonna take the Cherry Pie. She’s at peak thc right now, with only about 2% amber, all else fully white. She’s also very indica, the tester bud wasted me for sure in an indica buzz way. So if I take her now rather than wait for my usual 10-15% amber, I should max out what she’s got in terms of both thc content and sativa qualities. Thus creating a sort of “up” indica. I’ve done it before with indicas, it works well if you’re not into couchlock.

Thanks for your feedback, it helped me talk myself into starting the new year with a harvest.

:thumb: :thanks:
Cool 😎. I’m glad I could be of assistance in your determination. CL🍀. :goodluck:

Cool 😎. I’m glad I could be of assistance in your determination. CL🍀. :goodluck:
It lasted five seconds. I’m going to wait another day and let them tighten up a little more.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom