Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Cherry Pie

You guys ain’t gonna believe this. At least I don’t. I woke up this girl today only to find that suddenly, literally overnight last night, she has showered out another growth spurt. This is quite ridiculous as I thought we were done. The colas were already huge. But this one was so obvious a blind man couldn’t miss it. Yesterday all the buds looked final formed and starting to close up. This morning they look like this, the shower of new growth is all the real white hairs that look new. Cuz they are. It’s real obvious on the right sides of the first two buds, and everywhere on the third.

Bonkers. I’m so in love.

IMG_3577.jpeg

IMG_3578.jpeg

IMG_3579.jpeg
Those hairs should be curlier to stop them poking you in the eyes just like pubes 🤣🤣 they are that God dam long that when you go in for the sniff they'll get ya 🤣🤣
Going to be some phat collars 😳

Photo Tuesday

Skywalker Flower Day 51

Cherry Pie Auto Day 100

Blackberry Moonrocks Auto Day 80

Northern Lights Auto Day 8
looking good, the CP looks killer

FYI

I’m out for a few days guys. I have to fly to Virginia and take care of something I don’t want to do with every fiber of my being. Happened real quickly. Guess it always does. Who the fuck is ever actually ready for this? I have to go see my mother for the last time and say goodbye.

:(:(:(:(:(

FYI

I’m out for a few days guys. I have to fly to Virginia and take care of something I don’t want to do with every fiber of my being. Happened real quickly. Guess it always does. Who the fuck is ever actually ready for this? I have to go see my mother for the last time and say goodbye.

So sorry to hear that, Take Care Jon:love:

FYI

Sorry to hear that mate ,take care 💚
manhug.jpg

There are no words to convey how terrible this is.
Sending you all the good vibes I can:Namaste:

Hello all got one question for u i use BioBizz products but recently a friend gave me another product for flushing from Advanced Nutriens brand Flawless Finish its sayd its for flushing in last week but i dont know can i use it and should i since i use diffirent feeding solotion from BioBizz atthe moment is this Flawless Finish gonna work?

Hey Friends im here with another questions my plants are a few days away from harvest and i watched and readed many guides from 2fast4buds and in a video the guy says that 2 days before harvest to let them two days in the dark and then harvest he sayd something about producing more to buds in this two days should i make this? i plan to harvest them in 2 or 3 days so if i should i must give them 1 more day of light and then darkness :p

Hey Friends im here with another questions my plants are a few days away from harvest and i watched and readed many guides from 2fast4buds and in a video the guy says that 2 days before harvest to let them two days in the dark and then harvest he sayd something about producing more to buds in this two days should i make this? i plan to harvest them in 2 or 3 days so if i should i must give them 1 more day of light and then darkness :p
Hi @rehabilitatora420 getting close to harvest NICE, as to your first question i can't give you a educated answer about any flushing solution, i don't use any flush solutions on my plants i might give then a last watering with no nutes just water, some say flushing works & some PPL say it does nothing heres a good read, & some one might also chime in
You cannot flush nutrients from your buds! Click the link below for the science:
LINK LINK

and if you want to shock your plants with 2 days of darkness to impact your trichomes go ahead i never tried that so couldn't tell you if it works or not but can not see it hurting any thing, sorry for the bold letters i don't know how to change back to normal letters, & if you do try the 2 days of darkness look at your trichomes & maybe take some before & after pics to see if it did work & let us know, hope your weekend is good

Hi @rehabilitatora420 getting close to harvest NICE, as to your first question i can't give you a educated answer about any flushing solution, i don't use any flush solutions on my plants i might give then a last watering with no nutes just water, some say flushing works & some PPL say it does nothing heres a good read, & some one might also chime in
You cannot flush nutrients from your buds! Click the link below for the science:
LINK LINK

and if you want to shock your plants with 2 days of darkness to impact your trichomes go ahead i never tried that so couldn't tell you if it works or not but can not see it hurting any thing, sorry for the bold letters i don't know how to change back to normal letters, & if you do try the 2 days of darkness look at your trichomes & maybe take some before & after pics to see if it did work & let us know, hope your weekend is good
i dont really want to experriment on my first grow i ask to find someone who's done it so he can give me some info :p
about Flushing with this i wont use it i as u say only give them a few days before harvest only water

LINK LINK

the Advanced Nutrients sight might tell you if its compatible with all nutes brands or not & might be on the bottle instructions

i dont really want to experriment on my first grow i ask to find someone who's done it so he can give me some info :p
about Flushing with this i wont use it i as u say only give them a few days before harvest only water
probably the best bet unless someone on here who has used it says different,i don't know what makes up a flushing solution natural stuff or chemicals & don't make sense to me to flush to remove chemicals with chemicals, i read it don't do nothing to flush so i don't & my smoke burns & tastes good

How To Harvest Autoflowering Cannabis Plants | Fast Buds check this out with ctrl+f open search and type Dark Period to show u to this lines
i can see the dark period working but i don't agree with what they say about 70% cloudy trichomes i go 100% cloudy & 5-15% amber but the amber is a personal choice & also don't agree with there drying process i like to dry at 65-70% humidity @ 17-19C for 7-15 days or when they to 65-70% ( i put bud into a mason jar with a small humidity meter & sit for a couple hours to get a idea where all the buds are at), ideally you want your buds at 58-62% humidity before jarring or 70% & put in jars & burp down to 58-62%

Back
Top Bottom