Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Wanna trade? I’ll send you the Cyto as soon as I get it in exchange for an equal amount of PB.
Thanks bro but I really like the PB but I was wondering why you decided to go with it instead of Remo? I’ve heard lots of good things about it. CL🍀

Lmao! You are funny @InTheShed. I was kinda holding off for a bit. I haven’t even looked on the site at it. Nor the feed chart. When it arrives I was gonna take a dedicated hour and digest it. But if you like, fire away! Will it include the usual dire Shed warnings where necessary? :rofl:
And the usual links 🔗 I hope 🤞? lol CL🍀

Cherry Pie

So two days since the big defoliation and suddenly the buds are starting to assume their final shapes and tighten up a bit. No longer masses of white hairs flying everywhere. I wonder if there’s any relationship there or if it’s just timing. Probably timing. Color creeping in slowly. Everything has happened slowly with this girl. We are almost at 100 days and she’s obviously got weeks yet. But if I can keep her from bud rot it appears she’ll be worth the wait. That’s my only concern now. The rest is on autopilot. I won’t take another leaf or anything. Just waiting on her now. But I repositioned fans and I have so much targeted moving air I think I’ll be fine. Maybe a fan for the first day on the dry.

So here’s a couple bud shots, then my fan game. Please enjoy the filthy tent floor. It’s so bad I can’t really even shop vac it clean anymore, so I finally said screw it, it’s history with the plant anyway. That floor liner is almost three and a half years old. The FIRST 3 1/2 of my growing “career,” meaning way more sloppiness and all that than now. Imma keep the new one sweet. Also interesting is the camera stopping the fan blades on the photo, perfectly in the one picture. Those are 345 CFM fans. Super strong. Spinning at light speed. Can’t believe the camera stopped it motionless.

IMG_3554.jpeg

IMG_3553.jpeg

IMG_3555.jpeg

IMG_3556.jpeg

IMG_3557.jpeg

IMG_3558.jpeg

Thanks bro but I really like the PB but I was wondering why you decided to go with it instead of Remo? I’ve heard lots of good things about it. CL🍀
I was only joking CL, lol. This kit won’t do near a whole grow. I am going Remo with the rest. Just wanted to try a real supposed high end system.

Remember the six little branches from the Double Grape that were horizontal so I took them a few days early? I trimmed them this morning, they dried in five days. Here’s what they look like, the rest of the finished nugs won’t have the red hairs sticking out.

The frost. OMFG.

IMG_3559.jpeg

IMG_3560.jpeg

I was only joking CL, lol. This kit won’t do near a whole grow. I am going Remo with the rest. Just wanted to try a real supposed high end system.
That said, hate to tell the truth, but PB destroys Re-o. Thus my joke.

Was there a bottle of Dr Repair in your Cyco kit or was that extra
I didn’t even look. But everything came in the kit, no extras. The kit comes with or without the Suga Rush, I got with.

I didn’t even look. But everything came in the kit, no extras. The kit comes with or without the Suga Rush, I got with.
Are you familiar with the kit @Absorber? Have you used these?

Are you familiar with the kit @Absorber? Have you used these?
Not as familiar as I'd like to be ,I only brought the Cyco platinum Veg 2prt and Flower 2prt and the Dr Repair bottle i need to buy some CalMag too.
I haven't done a full grow with it yet just finished the tail end of my last grow with it .
20231203_000542.jpg

Your testers look yummy! That frost is gorgeous. I'm glad you got lucky on the light catastrophe, it could have been so much worse. Looks like your stash gets some great additions this month😎😍.

Well done!👊
Thanks Gee. When even the testers don’t make you cough and have a sweet and definite taste, it’s usually a good sign. lol.

Remember the six little branches from the Double Grape that were horizontal so I took them a few days early? I trimmed them this morning, they dried in five days. Here’s what they look like, the rest of the finished nugs won’t have the red hairs sticking out.

The frost. OMFG.

IMG_3559.jpeg

IMG_3560.jpeg
frosty as hell & looks awesome, mine has a different color kinda a blue purple tinge to the buds

I'm sure it is! 😎 It's going to be a very merry cherry blackberry Christmas Season this year!
Ha! You nailed it. Those are most definitely the buds I’m looking most forward to trying. That and the Skywalker. I’m actually going to have weed that tastes a ton closer to real organic than anything I’ve ever grown before. I am 100% certain the difference will be very obvious, as a smoker I know organic and I agree with you guys, there IS no comparison. Definitely excited about that.

frosty as hell & looks awesome, mine has a different color kinda a blue purple tinge to the buds
I hear that @con - wait til you see the non-early stuff. It’s drying with that exact tinge you described. How’s your density? I’m very happy with mine. It’s glorious bud and I’ll definitely grow it again. I wanna see a big bud version.

Ha! You nailed it. Those are most definitely the buds I’m looking most forward to trying. That and the Skywalker. I’m actually going to have weed that tastes a ton closer to real organic than anything I’ve ever grown before. I am 100% certain the difference will be very obvious, as a smoker I know organic and I agree with you guys, there IS no comparison. Definitely excited about that.
Hey @Gee64, here’s a question for you. My base soil for the Skywalker is FFOF. Which is what I was going to use for anything I create in the LOS vein until I have enough mulch. I see most who do that seem to use the FFOF. Even Keiffka. :rofl: But I was wondering, what about using a bagged LOS, like a Sohum or something in that vein, as the base instead? Then add the dolomite and bird shit and all the crap to that. Wouldn’t that give the plants a better ‘crobe base to begin? Or would adding all the LOS ingredients to a bagged LOS make it too “hot?”
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom