Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

I think that if you properly adjust your night time temps moving into senescence that your weed will be prettier. As for thc%, well who knows if they are telling the truth, but it looks strongšŸ˜.

Thats a beauty plant Jon. Too bad you can't clone it. It would be a great pheno to figure out perfectly and grow a whole bunch of.
Night times falling into senescence? You mean magnesium losing bioavailability? Why would someone strive for a unhealthy plants with less potency comes harvest compared to a plant that's been able to fully photosynthesize throughout its flowering cycle?

Pretty colours, that's it?

Night times falling into senescence? You mean magnesium losing bioavailability? Why would someone strive for a unhealthy plants with less potency comes harvest compared to a plant that's been able to fully photosynthesize throughout its flowering cycle?

Only to make it look like the one in the pic.

If youā€™d have read my post youā€™d have seen the picture of just where to do it in the App I use for that very purpose. i own one. Iā€™d probably be going up not down.

You misread or donā€™t understand what Iā€™m saying. You donā€™t just choose what to offset it at. Itā€™s an entire process that involves taking multiple measurements with an IR thermometer, not just the temps of your leaf surfaces. If any changes are made to any of the areas where you take measurements they must be taken again. Otherwise the fancy meter isnā€™t really giving accurate information and itā€™s just an expensive way to track things half way. You may as well just use my 15$ hygrometer and 5$ phone app.

The pulse system can be super useful if itā€™s dialed in, otherwise youā€™re not getting the full picture. My buddy had one and he hated it until another buddy dialed it in for him, then he never shut up about how awesome it was.

Yes.

Iā€™ve talked about this at length. I know many people, especially older heads that believe color = quality. They ā€œprefer purple weedā€. I believe psychology plays a big part in this. If it looks prettier than it must be stronger in their mind. No amount of facts or data will sway them either which makes me believe itā€™s psychological.

I think that if you properly adjust your night time temps moving into senescence that your weed will be prettier. As for thc%, well who knows if they are telling the truth, but it looks strongšŸ˜.

Thats a beauty plant Jon. Too bad you can't clone it. It would be a great pheno to figure out perfectly and grow a whole bunch of.
Thanks @Gee64 - and great stuff on VPD. Unfortunately this is a bedroom closet grow. They get whatever it is in the house, start to finish. I canā€™t affect it. So this plant has lived its whole life at 76-78 degrees and about 60-63% RH. Given that reality, had I not twisted the leaves by going Remo by the book for too long and hitting them too hard with light, sheā€™d be gorgeous. As is sheā€™s okay but sheā€™ll have great buds.

Yes.

Iā€™ve talked about this at length. I know many people, especially older heads that believe color = quality. They ā€œprefer purple weedā€. I believe psychology plays a big part in this. If it looks prettier than it must be stronger in their mind. No amount of facts or data will sway them either which makes me believe itā€™s psychological.
Hey @Keffka - just to be clear, I only want those colors if theyā€™re the real colors. I do not want them if I have to go down to 55 degrees at night to get them. I know better than that. I hate pretty leaves. All it indicates is lack of health. I did that cold thing to get colors early on. Realized it was bullshit real early.

Hey @Keffka - just to be clear, I only want those colors if theyā€™re the real colors. I do not want them if I have to go down to 55 degrees at night to get them. I know better than that. I hate pretty leaves. All it indicates is lack of health. I did that cold thing to get colors early on. Realized it was bullshit real early.
lol! Now I felt guilty taking ONE leaf off the Skywalker today. One GREEN leaf. Lmao!

Yeah just realized what you meant. I donā€™t want the colors artificially. I was hoping when healthy it grew like that. Doesnā€™t matter - sheā€™s not super healthy anyway. I only have three plants I like in this grow, the Skywalker, the Cherry Pie, and the Double Grape. And I only like all three cuz theyā€™re healthy. The rest are trash.

Yeah just realized what you meant. I donā€™t want the colors artificially. I was hoping when healthy it grew like that. Doesnā€™t matter - sheā€™s not super healthy anyway. I only have three plants I like in this grow, the Skywalker, the Cherry Pie, and the Double Grape. And I only like all three cuz theyā€™re healthy. The rest are trash.
are you not happy with the strawberry gorilla & blackberry moon rocks ?

are you not happy with the strawberry gorilla & blackberry moon rocks ?
Hey @con - happy is a relative term. The Strawberry Gorilla - no. Not happy about her. I trashed the buds. Now I gotta smoke octopuses. That said, the strain is gonna be super strong and smells really nice and fruity. Donā€™t get me wrong, sheā€™ll work great and be a pleasurable smoke, itā€™s just I know what she should have been. The Blackberry Moonrocks I probably would be super happy with had I not stuck too long with Remo by the book. Had I put the brakes on ten days or even a week sooner sheā€™d look way better. As she is, about a third of every upper leaf is trashed. Compromising me in a number of ways obviously. So all the negatives said, she has great bud formation and Iā€™m glad I arrested the leaf damage when I did. She also leaves a blue and pink cotton candy smell on your fingersā€¦

So am I being a bit hard? Maybe. I just know the difference between a healthy plant and not and the difference that makes in the end product.

Hey @con - happy is a relative term. The Strawberry Gorilla - no. Not happy about her. I trashed the buds. Now I gotta smoke octopuses. That said, the strain is gonna be super strong and smells really nice and fruity. Donā€™t get me wrong, sheā€™ll work great and be a pleasurable smoke, itā€™s just I know what she should have been. The Blackberry Moonrocks I probably would be super happy with had I not stuck too long with Remo by the book. Had I put the brakes on ten days or even a week sooner sheā€™d look way better. As she is, about a third of every upper leaf is trashed. Compromising me in a number of ways obviously. So all the negatives said, she has great bud formation and Iā€™m glad I arrested the leaf damage when I did. She also leaves a blue and pink cotton candy smell on your fingersā€¦

So am I being a bit hard? Maybe. I just know the difference between a healthy plant and not and the difference that makes in the end product.
they still look great to me but my standards can be pretty low at times Lol! have a chill evening

they still look great to me but my standards can be pretty low at times Lol! have a chill evening
Ha! No, itā€™s not that, itā€™s just that Iā€™m half decent at not showing you the worst of it.
:rofl:

The cool thing on the BM is, I have only taken underneath fans as they die, and barely any have. Those are all sweet leaves, and the plant is staying green overall. Plus, sheā€™s finishing out with the fool proof Prescription Blend. I think I have enough viable leaves to bring her home.

Ha! No, itā€™s not that, itā€™s just that Iā€™m half decent at not showing you the worst of it.
:rofl:

The cool thing on the BM is, I have only taken underneath fans as they die, and barely any have. Those are all sweet leaves, and the plant is staying green overall. Plus, sheā€™s finishing out with the fool proof Prescription Blend. I think I have enough viable leaves to bring her home.
Tell you this @con - your Fat Bastard is sweeter than all my autos imho.

Tell you this @con - your Fat Bastard is sweeter than all my autos imho.
Thanks Jon means a lot coming from you & seeing the beasts you grow, i know how you feel about your 2 plants, i keep thinking about what if i didn't fu_k up at the beginning with the pots & light & how would they be, but live & learn then dry & burn

very nice looking bud for your first time @rehabilitatora420 nice colors & trichomes & even have the same problem as me Lol! cat hair stuck to the buds nice job, will you be starting a journal for grow #2 ?

very nice looking bud for your first time @rehabilitatora420 nice colors & trichomes & even have the same problem as me Lol! cat hair stuck to the buds nice job, will you be starting a journal for grow #2 ?
i got snow white Very fluffy persian lady there is hair of her everywher heh <3. when those are finish i plan to plant 4 feminized seeds and for sure will make a journal ! <3 happy that there are folks to help and i will make it way better next time ^^

i got snow white Very fluffy persian lady there is hair of her everywher heh <3. when those are finish i plan to plant 4 feminized seeds and for sure will make a journal ! <3 happy that there are folks to help and i will make it way better next time ^^
can"t wait & will always be learning, are you not doing autos for grow #2 you mentioned feminized, photoperiod?, i have 2 cats a white short hair & a pure black long hair both big cats & will never stop the hair getting on the buds, your new lights look good

can"t wait & will always be learning, are you not doing autos for grow #2 you mentioned feminized, photoperiod?, i have 2 cats a white short hair & a pure black long hair both big cats & will never stop the hair getting on the buds, your new lights look good
i acciently ordered feminized seeds so i will grow them... its kinda lot of wait to order wher i coming from not so easy sadly

Ha! Love the fluffy friends, my Mollyā€™s hair is on all my buds. Lmao! And guess what? If you look at the hair with your scope, they arenā€™t smooth. I started budwashing in earnest last few grows, and guess what bud washing wonā€™t take out? Molly hair! Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom