Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Great idea...McLoadie...I can get you all of those large concrete blocks you could want for super cheap....shipping might be a little costly though :)

...if you do go ahead with that idea make sure you set it up on a concrete pad or pavement to keep it neat and to keep out unwanted material

...also let me know when it's ready I'll be the first "sucker" to buy some
im wondering if the lime in the concrete would affect the supersoil at all, maybe line the bin with a tarp or some sort of rubber to keep the soil off of the concrete:)

Great idea...McLoadie...I can get you all of those large concrete blocks you could want for super cheap....shipping might be a little costly though :)

...if you do go ahead with that idea make sure you set it up on a concrete pad or pavement to keep it neat and to keep out unwanted material

...also let me know when it's ready I'll be the first "sucker" to buy some

I'm gonna do it, I'll do a small batch first..........I have to try it before I let someone else have it.........I need the info so I can head em off at the pass when they start asking questions.........I have these nightmares that I do a consultation...someone follows my advice and everything dies...LOL, I've been doin it a lot already and nothing but success!

yeah im always open to trialing new methods. i like the simplicity of it. But there are a couple negs for me. i wouldnt do it for perpetual grows, atleast not right away due to location of the grow and the person managing it. so it would mean a long veg time, although i could veg else where for stage 1 and 2 and have a short veg time at location. The other issue is making the soil but im sure i could find somewhere to make and store it.

I'll be following this closely. i get a bit bored following hydro, hydro, hydro but im not a soil fan either haha. lets see if this twists my arm :goodjob:
I felt exactly the same way about soil bro, but now I regret not doing this years ago, sure its different, when I got back into growing I went with what I knew lol... as long as you have a place to mix and store the soil that is above 70 degrees then this is much much easier. I know you've had problems with your caretakers in the past, even they cant fuck this up lol...once you get them in the flower room all they have to do is water them according to your instructions, if they mess that up then you need better caretakers lol

Good thinking jon
:thumb:
I used to be a industrial carpenter, I built foundations for a living so I know concrete, theres some nasty shit in some of it, the chemicals they use as accelerants for examle are nothing I would want in my soil and the lime would probably mess up the ph, concrete is porous so it will wick up ground water and the soil would wick that water that has passed through the concrete, its not something you would want in your (organic) soil:)

I used to be a industrial carpenter, I built foundations for a living so I know concrete, theres some nasty shit in some of it, the chemicals they use as accelerants for examle are nothing I would want in my soil and the lime would probably mess up the ph, concrete is porous so it will wick up ground water and the soil would wick that water that has passed through the concrete, its not something you would want in your (organic) soil:)

Exactly!

Seal it, I know for a fact that there are, and have been places selling dirt like that for a long time................I know folks back home that have slabs they do it on. I will start looking into this and give a detailed report on what I do......after harvest is over.

I think you should keep entering nug of the month until someone knocks you off your throne. people may get pissed off but fuckem your wins are legit. congrats jon :bravo:

It would be no fun without someone entering really good quality nugs. Jon is a master and is deserving of the praise. In fact plus reps jon.

Thank you for the kinds words bro:Namaste: but dont kid yourself im no master lol...I ll have alot of questions for you on supersoil and tea's soon enough my friend:)

You are in my eyes a master grower. I am looking to you for answers regarding the supersoil now. Na I have a pretty good handle on it and can share my thoughts and some of my knowledge of it but to the amount of years you have been at it there is no way I know more than you. You learn something new everyday and for the 1000 something days I have cultivated to your 5000 there is no way I possess as much knowledge as you. I am always down to help where i can though and will follow along til the end.

Back
Top Bottom