Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Really nice video, Jon.

Those are some very big ladies.
Thanks Output:Namaste:

I hearing so many different reviews & variables with these LED's. Great Vid.
:welldone:
Thanks bro, Im sure we can figure out whats missing with the COB, I think adding soft white will help alot:)

Loved the vid thanks!
:thanks:

I love the bit in the Film when the Bear Arms shook the Trees in the forest.

:lot-o-toke:

Tremendous plants Sir!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Thanks AJ:Namaste:

Awesome video. I need a grow like that:)
Thamks bro:Namaste:its alot of work but I wouldn't have it any other way:)

Best part of waking up is folgers in your cup, and to scroll through an update from jon705 loving it. How tall are those tomato cages? I am getting some to try bushing a couple plants and not using any netting. I need more mobility especially since my brix grow will start soon. It's a pain trying to spray em good in the tray. I lollipopped a bunch of the newer girls in the room last night.

Yeah man I love how much easier it is to tend to my plants when there able to move around. So much easier to raise there skirts when you can get all the way round!
Room b is nothing but tomato cages but i do love scrogs.
Hey John! is the CH9 strain your recommending Jack33 by chance? Looking thru my promos and remember there was some kind Ch9/Jack strain you got great results with.
Thanks Brother
its getting cold here so I know its cold where you are

Hey Sling, its not the same at all bro Jack is a Jack Herer hybrid, heres the write up on it,
CH9 female seeds Jack.A great all around plant. It is not only known for its vigor and flavor, easy to keep short,but for the long lasting high, big yield. Excellent for multiple sclerosis patients. Great to vaporize. Cerebral high with a complex musky aroma and an interesting gene pool. Great for closet & homebox garden.

(Can be grown outdoor & indoor)

Flowering time: 7 weeks/49 Days
Indoor yield: Up to 80 gr indoor with 35-45 days of veg
Outdoor yield: Average of 250 gr outdoor or more depend on vegetative time and season. Up to 450 gr.
Lineage: Jack Herer x 3-5 female pollen mixed (ERSB, Hashplant, CH9 hybrid)
Bouquet: Aroma musky, flavor earthy flower.
Type: Indica/Sativa
I love this strain bro, its a great yielder and its really easy to grow, under led's it produces some beautiful red, purple colors early in flower under led's:)

Hey Sling, its not the same at all bro Jack is a Jack Herer hybrid, heres the write up on it,
CH9 female seeds Jack.A great all around plant. It is not only known for its vigor and flavor, easy to keep short,but for the long lasting high, big yield. Excellent for multiple sclerosis patients. Great to vaporize. Cerebral high with a complex musky aroma and an interesting gene pool. Great for closet & homebox garden.

(Can be grown outdoor & indoor)

Flowering time: 7 weeks/49 Days
Indoor yield: Up to 80 gr indoor with 35-45 days of veg
Outdoor yield: Average of 250 gr outdoor or more depend on vegetative time and season. Up to 450 gr.
Lineage: Jack Herer x 3-5 female pollen mixed (ERSB, Hashplant, CH9 hybrid)
Bouquet: Aroma musky, flavor earthy flower.
Type: Indica/Sativa
I love this strain bro, its a great yielder and its really easy to grow, under led's it produces some beautiful red, purple colors early in flower under led's:)

Sounds great, yeah the CH9 seeds bean I have is the jack33, back to the drawing board haha.
Your foundation work looks great as your grower talent A+
Im thinking of sprouting my choclate heaven by G13 Labs, gotta sprout something different. Love the pics of your eight ball, should be on everyone's list by the sounds of it.
Now give that back a rest brother

Hey guys I have some interesting news, I just received my order from T n J Enterprises, it contains everything I need to mix a batch of High Brix soil,I ll be mixing the batch up today or tomorrow I ll get some pics up later. Looks like next round will be very interesting, Area 51 600w panel vs Top Led 600 w panel vs 1000w hps and Supersoil vs High Brix side by side,theres 3 zones of 4 plants each, so 2 plants will be SS and 2 plants will be HB in each zone, I cant wait to get this one started:)

Hey guys I have some interesting news, I just received my order from T n J Enterprises, it contains everything I need to mix a batch of High Brix soil,I ll be mixing the batch up today or tomorrow I ll get some pics up later. Looks like next round will be very interesting, Area 51 600w panel vs Top Led 600 w panel vs 1000w hps and Supersoil vs High Brix side by side,theres 3 zones of 4 plants each, so 2 plants will be SS and 2 plants will be HB in each zone, I cant wait to get this one started:)

I'm mixing up another 30 gallon batch myself today!

:thumb:

(but don't you mean Cannapharm?)

That is one awesome sounding test. Now we're talking.

I can't wait to see how this goes.

:cheer:

Im using Promix BX for my base and I will be using the T N J Microbial soil life activator tea with Stress foilage spray, i also have 10lbs of Bio Peat, Bio Peat contains,
-Beneficial soil bacteria,Protozoa & Fungi
-Concentrated Mushroom casing
-Fine Organic Peat material

I ll be mixing a few cups of the Bio Peat into the soil and I ll be using it as a tea as well. This is very new to me but it seems easy enough, especially with Curso in my corner:)

I've been using T&J Bio minerals with the Soil Life activator tea fortified with bio-minerals and Black gold potting soil as a base
IMG_101816.JPG
it's worked great so far on both grows.

Man Jon, there really isn't much I can say about you're garden that hadn't already been said. You know how I feel about your work, PICASSO!

Just like you I can't wait to see the new led and the side by side soil test, boy this will be epic.

Back
Top Bottom