Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

very nice looking hash jon, well done mate, does the blonde stuff turn brown as it cures over a week or 2 or dont you keep it around that long, mine was pretty much a bright blonde like yours when i did my gravity method but each day it slowly get dark and now its a dark brown but has like a marble affect to it, pretty damn potent, not like the crappy street hash that you get in 9 bars, that stuff would drop hot rocks all over the place, burns holes in clothes, i never forget the time i was in the back of a car packed in with people, rolled a spliff and damn hot rock fell and landed in my trainers, couldnt move to get it out, burnt like hell.

so this home made hash is a much much better quality.

nice results mc, next time you try putting a mark on the hash use a bit of heat before you try removing the coin, get a heat gun or something similar then heat the coil up and it should come away nicely, the other option would be to put some cling film over the coin then use it to press onto the hash, might be easier to pull away then as well, but im sure a bit of heat would of made the coin come away with no problems, you could probably use something to make it stop sticking as well

Another possibly would be to press coin then cool and remove.

very nice looking hash jon, well done mate, does the blonde stuff turn brown as it cures over a week or 2 or dont you keep it around that long, mine was pretty much a bright blonde like yours when i did my gravity method but each day it slowly get dark and now its a dark brown but has like a marble affect to it, pretty damn potent, not like the crappy street hash that you get in 9 bars, that stuff would drop hot rocks all over the place, burns holes in clothes, i never forget the time i was in the back of a car packed in with people, rolled a spliff and damn hot rock fell and landed in my trainers, couldnt move to get it out, burnt like hell.

so this home made hash is a much much better quality.

nice results mc, next time you try putting a mark on the hash use a bit of heat before you try removing the coin, get a heat gun or something similar then heat the coil up and it should come away nicely, the other option would be to put some cling film over the coin then use it to press onto the hash, might be easier to pull away then as well, but im sure a bit of heat would of made the coin come away with no problems, you could probably use something to make it stop sticking as well

So total weight in full melt ice wax was 48 grams. The 120, 75 and 20 are all full melt, this is the first time thats ever happened for me, I think that machine was a great investment.:)
DSCF5424.JPG
DSCF5415.JPG
DSCF5417.JPG
DSCF54181.JPG
DSCF54201.JPG
DSCF54211.JPG
DSCF5411.JPG
DSCF5412.JPG
DSCF5413.JPG
DSCF5414.JPG
DSCF54101.JPG
DSCF54091.JPG
DSCF54071.JPG

I usually find the hairs lol..I squish the ball of hash into a pancake, if theres a hair I usually catch it then...damm dogs:)

I figured out the trick to getting it that clean from Matt Rize's youtube vids, you have to spray it with a spray bottle or pump sprayer for a bit, I did it for about 5 min per bag, this pushes all the organic matter thats in the foam through to the next bag, you can actually see it happening, the trychs get lighter and lighter until its almost white:)

Not even some super dank Sour Diesel ? Or possibly some Old school Skunk ? Although your bubble crumblings look so very nice.

Thanks guys:Namaste: im pretty happy with this stuff, im not sure I ever want to smoke anything else anymore lol

Hey Jon how's it goin?!? Good stuff so far loving the pron +REPS for sure. I had a quick question, I know earlier in this thread you vegged with the COB and that looked great!!! Do you think this COB will cut it for flowering as well given the over all watts?

Wow, just caught up - one week and 15 pages of really good shit. Will be great to see how the supersoil goes, I'm sure it will be amazing. As for the hash, my mouth is watering! Nice work as always Jon, and another great journal, good skills

Fan fudgin'tastic! Ooey gooey goodness! So I have this family crest thing for impressing envelope wax, I cut off the handle and made it like a coin I spray some organic olive oil cooking spray on a paper towel and wipe the ever so thinnest later on the coin and press it comes off the puck clean as can be and as far as I can see or taste leaves no residue behind, I wanted to do it this last batch but could not find my "coin" or I'd have pics but you could try something like that:thumb:

Hey Jon705, I want to be like you when I grow up. Prob the worst thing I could've done today was to look at how well your doing. I am well into trying my best to work the bugs out of my new rooms. No one said it would be easy, luckily I dont know how to quit. I'll send you a link to my upcoming journal jon

Back
Top Bottom