Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Wow Jimmy!! Just. wow. lol. I REALLY like your couch. :circle-of-love:

Congrats on your harvest!! Your hard work has rewarded you with a couch upholstered in sticky sweet smelly buds. :cheer:

:hippy:

I swear if you weren't already married I would beg you to let me have your hand...:loopy:... JK Mrs. Jimmy.... I think you will love the NLxBB... It has been some of my favorite so far.... Your scrogs look like nugget trays... Wouldn't it be great if you could walk into a place like McNugget and just pick your strain out of a tray like that...:yahoo:... Yea I know I need to set the vape down and walk away....:circle-of-love:

Hey J6.....congrats on the harvests:) very nice looking buddage......i didnt remeber you were growing critical kush.....my two just finished up a couple weeks ago....ended up with around 9 oz off the 2 of them.....great yielders:).....i just ordered the money maker seeds.....how were yours to grow...any problems? again....:bravo:

Holy bat crap! Boxes, buckets, and jars of smoke! It's really starting to look a lot like Xmas over here...

Congrats on all your harvests Jimbo.

Wow Jimmy!! Just. wow. lol. I REALLY like your couch. :circle-of-love:

Congrats on your harvest!! Your hard work has rewarded you with a couch upholstered in sticky sweet smelly buds. :cheer:

:hippy:
Thank's S.G
It's pretty damn comfy too,after a few cannacookie's.:thumb:
I swear if you weren't already married I would beg you to let me have your hand...:loopy:... JK Mrs. Jimmy.... I think you will love the NLxBB... It has been some of my favorite so far.... Your scrogs look like nugget trays... Wouldn't it be great if you could walk into a place like McNugget and just pick your strain out of a tray like that...:yahoo:... Yea I know I need to set the vape down and walk away....:circle-of-love:
Thank's D
We'll I'm not married but might as well be.I am also flattered.:thanks:.You know,:hmmmm:I think we would make a great team.:circle-of-love:
I think you are right about the N.LxB.B.:high-five:I have yet to sit down and enjoy it yet,but got it jarred up and it came in a little above 4oz,so Im pretty happy with that.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey J6.....congrats on the harvests:) very nice looking buddage......i didnt remeber you were growing critical kush.....my two just finished up a couple weeks ago....ended up with around 9 oz off the 2 of them.....great yielders:).....i just ordered the money maker seeds.....how were yours to grow...any problems? again....:bravo:
Thank's G.D.
You did a great job with those C.K.
I was able to pull just a bit over 7 in the scrog.As far as the M.M.
They were a breeze to grow.Took well to feedings.Had no problem with topping,fimming or training.I will say that they do need a bit more trimming then most strain's I have worked with in the past but all in all a very easy and by the look's of it may be a pretty good yield'er.Ill chopping one down soon,so well find out about weight.:high-five:
Awesome update J6k :thumb:
Thank's Chornic.
I been thinking real hard about running some bucket's and may need your assistance in the near future.:Namaste:
Holy bat crap! Boxes, buckets, and jars of smoke! It's really starting to look a lot like Xmas over here...

Congrats on all your harvests Jimbo.
Thank's Reg.
I tell ya,after that last failed harvest it feels good to trim some nice lady's but man it's starting to wear on me,but that's a good thing I guess.Enjoy your trip my friend.:Namaste:
Happy Gobble Gobble day J6:)
Happy late Turkey Day G.D
I know you had a Great one.:lot-o-toke::thumb::high-five:

Ok,I need to get some pic's together and will have an update shortly.

J6k:joint:

So I guess we'll start with the Money Maker's.
Week 9 from start of 12/12
Sorry about the hps.I'll have better shot's as well harvest threw them.

044106.JPG
043112.JPG
04979.JPG
04896.JPG
05077.JPG

And here are the 2 M.M and 2 N.L x B.B that were in the Topled tent,now moved in to flower.Started 11/23

045103.JPG

more to come....

Now we have the GreenSun Scrog tent.
Im going to run the Critical Kush again and try and fill it this time.I think Im off to a better start then last run.
Started flower on 11/20

035164.JPG
038145.JPG
037151.JPG
036152.JPG

And now the Topled veg tent with the next round.
8 N.L x B.B...One Monster clone.(clone taken from flowering plant.)
4 M.M
5 C.k.
0051742.JPG
0071438.JPG
025291.JPG
027250.JPG
029226.JPG
034162.JPG
032187.JPG

020397.JPG
026274.JPG

Here is a clone was from a branch that had about 6 set's of node's and was cut in half and made two clone's.Rooted just fine and is already topped...Well,Kinda.lol

05288.JPG
05379.JPG

Also notice the mite's.
Already being treated with SNS.:Namaste:

Thank's Everyone. :circle-of-love:Ill be back soon with some harvest pic's of the first M.M to be chopped.
Also the N.L x B.B came in at just over 4oz,I donated 2 :rofl: so I cant get a full harvest jar shot but I'll get some nice bud shot's of her in next update.:thumb:

J6k:joint:

Everything looks Great J6k :thumb:

Thank's Chornic.:Namaste:
I got a few shot of the first Money maker to come down.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I don't have a full wet weight but the top was pretty good size,so I had to throw it on the digi's.
Im gonna guess dry wt to be in around 3oz.It's been hanging for 2 day's now so it won't be to much longer.
Humidity here is pretty low this time year and Im sure you know how fast they crisp up.
This girl had no training,topping what so ever.

Some pic's
018460.JPG
019408.JPG
024285.JPG
026275.JPG
022335.JPG
021376.JPG
020398.JPG
027251.JPG
038147.JPG
028251.JPG
030201.JPG
034164.JPG
037153.JPG
039142.JPG
036154.JPG
035165.JPG

Sorry guy's just noticed the white spec in the 3rd pic.
2 more Money Maker's to go.Im planning on chopping one today but think's don't allway's go as planned.lol
Also plan on topping all plan's in veg and get them started in training.

J6K:joint:

Thank's Reg.
I tell ya,after that last failed harvest it feels good to trim some nice lady's but man it's starting to wear on me,but that's a good thing I guess.Enjoy your trip my friend.:Namaste:
Just a small thing Jimbo compared to not having some nice harvests. You're rolling them in like clockwork!

Congrats on the latest, Money Maker...

That is some frosty buddage you got there my friend.....awesome job:):bravo:
Thank's Green D.:thumb:
Sorry to hear about the cal/mag issue's.That Critical Jack looking stout.
Im sure she'll recover nicely.
Congratulations on your harvest!
Thank's John.:Namaste:
Just 2 more M.M to go and no more harvest until next year.lol
Beautiful Jimmy! Beautiful!:bravo:Everything!! Frosty and swollen!!

I have a question for you. Do you re-use your air pots? If so what do you use to clean them?
Thank's Google G.:tokin:
Yea,I do re-use my smart pot's sometime's.I just soak them in hot water and flora Kleen and then scrub them with a brush.
I have put them threw the washing machine and it works also but not very good for your machine.If I ever do it again,I'll go to laundry mat.lol.
Gratz J6k btw what was the white spec? :thumb:
Thank's Chronic.
To be honest I don't know.I didn't notice it while trimming.It was very small.I carry my plant's from the basement to the 3rd floor for trimming so Im sure I brushed it up against something on up.lol
Here's a close up tho.
024286.JPG

Frosty nuggage!! Great stuff J6K :thumb:
Thank's CA..:Namaste::high-five:
Long time,no see.Where ya been hidden buddy?:hmmmm:
Just a small thing Jimbo compared to not having some nice harvests. You're rolling them in like clockwork!

Congrats on the latest, Money Maker...
Thank's Reg.:allgood:
True indeed,:thumb:
As it stand's Im harvesting about every 2 month's.I'd like to be harvesting every month.I have enough plant's this round in veg to start a hand full in flower in about 3 week's and that will put them a month behind the girl's in flower now.The hand full will only have about a month of veg but it should be enough to get me started monthly.That's the plan anyway.

Ok,Up-date time.
First M.M to come down weighed in at 2 3/4 oz.A little less then I expected.The bud's are not as dense and heavy as the N.L x B.B or the C.K.

Let's get to the Next M.M to go down.
0081324.JPG
0101078.JPG
0091178.JPG
012840.JPG
016567.JPG
013767.JPG
014691.JPG
012840.JPG
015623.JPG
014691.JPG
013767.JPG
017515.JPG

Sorry if there are any double's.
I'll have more shot after the chopping process.

To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom