Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Good morning weed Jimmy. Just passing by and watching in AH. Looking very very nice. :bravo::high-five::circle-of-love:
Thank's beemer.:Namaste:I gotta say this round went pretty smoothly.:thumb:
nice setup and nice pics on the ladyz :high-five:
What's up Greg1968,Thank you and thank's for stopping by.:high-five:
I bet I know what your doing...:yummy:....:circle-of-love:
Im trying hard to give them there time D,but it's not the lack of med's making me want to chop'em.I got that covered.
I really just need the space now.Don't get me wrong,I can't wait to have my own med's again.:high-five:
So know the cycle shall continue.I will have to get some clone's started this weekend to try and keep this thing going perpetual.
I was planning on running scrog again in the Greensun tent,but Reg has got me thinking of of my first run with 2ltr hempy's.:thanks:Reg.
I'll have to go threw my old journal but I remember them being pretty good in weight and were only vegged a month.
Im not dead set on it yet.I'll have an pic update this weekend and more info on future plan's.
Thank you.J6K:joint:

Everything looks great J6K:) anxious to see which way you decide on the scrog or hempies:):Namaste:

What's up G.Dreamz
Well nothing is set in stone,but one thing I do know is I need more plant's next round.
When I look in the Hps tent,I see a lot of unused space,which also mean's wasted light.
So I I took some clone's this weekend.I took 17 of them.lol...No reason. just how it ended up.
8 N.L x B.B......1 taken from flower
4 Money Maker
5 Critical Kush.....1 taken from flower

05951.JPG
06643.JPG
06536.JPG

more update coming up.

J6k:joint:

Wow Jimmy.

just wow haha. You're going to have your hands full with trimming :) I love how clean and organized your grow areas are/ you make me look like a pig lol.

Keep up the good work.... geez lol that scrog looks like a mattress of buds... I wouldn't mind getting stuck on that mattress. :laughtwo:

Sheesh Jimbo!

J6... Man... Those are some beautiful ladies!!!

Will it not bother the cloning process to take from flowering plant?? I have a few strains that their clones died an if won't be bad would take some cuts in flower start week 7 now

Papa, there's a decent amount of members here who clone just as well with flowering cuts as they do with vegging cuts. It just takes a little longer. I haven't had one flowering cut survive yet but hey, I'm just now getting the veg cuttings to survive.

Wow Jimmy.

just wow haha. You're going to have your hands full with trimming :) I love how clean and organized your grow areas are/ you make me look like a pig lol.

Keep up the good work.... geez lol that scrog looks like a mattress of buds... I wouldn't mind getting stuck on that mattress. :laughtwo:
Thank's S.G.
Hard to believe that my entire grow room is a 10x10 room in the basement.So as you know all wall's and floor's are concrete.Much like a garage floor as you have.As you also may know ,its pretty tough to nail or screw to concrete without drilling first.So I figured there gotta be an easier way.What I found that work's great for securing your wood framing to concrete is foam adhesive.I even used the kind that expand's and it worked,just keep pressure on it until it set's.My whole grow is constructed mostly of 1x2's and panda film.(Black and white poly),and a few light tight zipper's.:thumb:
Yea,that would be awesome to lay in a bed of bud's.I wouldn't be surprised if you did get stuck.There pretty frosty.The smell is banana's.(not the fruit).lol
I am sorry to say your mattress is being down sized to a cot.lol
One lady will be getting the chop tonight ,for sure.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Sheesh Jimbo!
:high-five::Namaste:
pretty enough to drool at :high-five:
Thank's Chronic.:Namaste:
It feel's real good after that last failed run.
J6... Man... Those are some beautiful ladies!!!

Will it not bother the cloning process to take from flowering plant?? I have a few strains that their clones died an if won't be bad would take some cuts in flower start week 7 now

Papa, there's a decent amount of members here who clone just as well with flowering cuts as they do with vegging cuts. It just takes a little longer. I haven't had one flowering cut survive yet but hey, I'm just now getting the veg cuttings to survive.

Hey,Thank's Papasmoke
Yea pretty much what reg said.It's do able,just take's a little longer.I have all way's called them monster clone's.It's been awhile since I have done one tho.I did a few back in my first journal and would have to go back to find out rooting time's and what not.
Thank's Reg.:high-five:

Ok,I'll be back tonight with a few pic's of the chop.

J6K:joint:

Ok,Sorry.I did not have time to chop her on Tuesday,but I did get to her last night.:high-five:
I also got so wet weight and some pic's.I only chopped 1 of the 2 Critical Kush from the GreenSun scrog tent.
I think I understand why so many member's love the scrog.The one girl came in at about 430g wet after trimming and removing most of it from the stem's and branches.Not much popcorn at all even the bud's that were under the screen were nugg's.
There's no way Im going to get a accurate dry weight because Im out of med's and and already have been fast drying a bit of the smaller bud's and I alway's get rid of some before it's completely dry,but I will smoke.Im gonna try and keep track of it as best as possable,but If I walk away with 100g dry from just this one and another 100 from the other scrog girl,Ill bee happy.
These girl's were raised on
Growology 3 step
Cal/mag
GH Flora blend
Great white.
0022031.JPG
037149.JPG
035162.JPG
031195.JPG
040125.JPG
045102.JPG
04895.JPG
042128.JPG
041125.JPG
0031951.JPG
0051723.JPG
0071422.JPG
0081307.JPG

I got a few more....Don't want to flood the post.

Dam Jimmy now that is down right pretty. As a matter of fact gorgeous. :circle-of-love: You were saying your tent didn't look full enough. I have a 4x4 tent and the most I have had in there is 16 in gallon pots. I pulled just under a lb from them so I was happy. Your plants are looking very healthy and look like you will be really happy after cure.

Dam Jimmy now that is down right pretty. As a matter of fact gorgeous. :circle-of-love: You were saying your tent didn't look full enough. I have a 4x4 tent and the most I have had in there is 16 in gallon pots. I pulled just under a lb from them so I was happy. Your plants are looking very healthy and look like you will be really happy after cure.

Thank's Beemer.
Man,16 in a 4x4 would be a little tricky for me.I like to bend and train'em a bit so I think that would be to many for me but Im going to do 3 may be 4 next,but honestly I think I can I can fill her with 2 just need to get a few scrog's under my belt,then I'll be in good shape.I do like the scrog and am going to run it again,just not sure what's going under it yet.

Gratz Nice Buddage :bravo:
Thank's Chronic.
Im pretty happy with the nugg's.Low humidity here has put a just enough crisp on them to smoke.Im going to make sure I keep a bit around long enough to cure.It taste pretty good now just with what little time it has been chopped.I'll more then likely chop the other half of the scrog tonight.If not this weekend.So I'll have an update soon.

J6k:joint:

Congratulations on your harvest!

Thank's John..:Namaste:
So I chopped the other Critical Kush out of the scrog and it is now jarred for curing.
It weighed out at around 120g dry give or take a few gram's.The first C.K that weighed in at 400 and something wet,I didnt get a dry weight on,Im calling a hundred dry.If you look at this pic taken before harvest you can see the girl on the left has a bit bigger bud's then the girl on the right.
040124.JPG
0012048.JPG

Here's what's left + another 3/4 oz that Im smoking on now is not in pic's.
024284.JPG
022334.JPG
025290.JPG
029225.JPG
026273.JPG
030199.JPG
031196.JPG
033184.JPG

I also chopped the N.L x BB.
I need to upload pic's first.:tokin:
Update coming soon.

Ok here are a few pic's of the N.L.x B.B.
She is the one that was fim'ed and ended up with 5 top's.These are probably some of the biggest and heaviest cola's I have had to date.
Well they feel pretty stout wet anyway.I got them hanging now and have only smoked a small sample bowl,so Im excited to see what she weigh's in at.I would be very happy if I got a Q.Pound of her.
0041836.JPG
0051735.JPG

Little Light burn.
0061526.JPG
0071431.JPG
0091169.JPG
0081313.JPG
0101070.JPG
012837.JPG
015621.JPG
016565.JPG
018458.JPG
019405.JPG
020396.JPG

So that leave's the 3 money maker's left in the HPS tent.There ready for chop anytime and will before and after pic's as I go along.
I also replaced the 2 C.K that were in the scrog with 2 more C.K..lol
Im gonna try and scrog them again and see if we can fill the screen this time.
Also all clone's have crazy root's except one of the flowering clones.
The other flowering clone rooted no different then a normal veg clone.
I got to get everyone potted up and will have an update soon.

Back
Top Bottom